G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car

4 posters

Go down

Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car  Empty Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car

Post by Limey SE Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Put your ride up AND THE ONE WITH MOST VOTE'S Wins for a month of Showtime as cover car and GOOOOOOO

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car  Empty Re: Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car

Post by FumiyoG3 Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:13 am

What the heck- since no one else is stepping forward, I love S3SS' '76 Laguna S-3.  Outside of lime green, it's my favorite color. The car just looks gorgeous. It gets my vote for this month.  

Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car  D846d510
FumiyoG3
FumiyoG3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car  Empty Re: Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car

Post by Dinomyte Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:27 am

FumiyoG3 wrote:What the heck- since no one else is stepping forward, I love S3SS' '76 Laguna S-3.  Outside of lime green, it's my favorite color.  The car just looks gorgeous.  It gets my vote for this month.  

Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car  D846d510

my vote too
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by S3SS Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Thank-you both... 21,000 original miles Ok Guys Gals That time once again Lets get a new Cover car  7a91872b4337557c1df0ec6db705ef37
S3SS
S3SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down