G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Everyone?

+15
73ss
77cruiser
thatfnthing
ant7377
BBMALIBU
76 Malibu
Hawk03
fasrnur
Iggy
Hs1973
77camino
impalamonte
Joe73
Mcarlo77
pila
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where is Everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Everyone?

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:26 pm

REVINKEVIN wrote:Let's put your car up there.  I would like to see it.  I so much want to finish my project but with 2.5 hours of driving a day and 50 hour weeks I find myself laying in bed and dreaming of what it will be like to drive it.  73ss for ROTW.  Here ye here ye.

I second that motion.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:47 pm

73ss wrote:I 've been busy with a few things on the car over the winter and thought about posting some topics and as mentioned above, figured there would be little to no interest.

Just a suggestion to liven things up a bit, Maybe update the ride of the week more often. If everyone submitted a pic and a write up and rotate it out every two weeks or so that might keep it fresh.
Whose car is the current ROTW? Any history or story behind it? I don't see anything about it.

I do the ROTW and I put what I know about it in the Previous ROTW position and if NO INFO is given I don't put it there

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Gentlemen - I too am getting busier and busier at work at home at just about everything, and to be honest the old gal barely got a fill up at the end of the season (so little mileage on her last year) and put away last fall.

It's hard to find the time, especially with a running driving car without issues. Tho there are things I'd like to do, just need more time.

I make this promise to me, my car, and all of you. I will finish a project with her (undecided which one just yet) but at least one and will driver her 2 thousand km this summer!

I challenge you to do the same!

Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum