G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARLISLE 2020 GM NATIONALS, For Monte Fans

Go down

CARLISLE 2020 GM NATIONALS, For Monte Fans Empty CARLISLE 2020 GM NATIONALS, For Monte Fans

Post by impalamonte Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:49 am

Hi Guys ,

This is a ways off , but thought I would share what I came across:

I'm booked.....but....who knows what happens between know and then.

There is a effort to get a large group of Montes together for Carlisle 2020. The Monte Carlo 50 year anniversary. Carlisle Events 2020 Chevrolet Nationals. 

I do not personally know this guy ( Rob Peters) , but he is working hard to " make things happen".

" One of the main reasons I started this group was to promote the Carlisle Events Chevrolet Nationals for 2020. As I had posted before, I started working with them a about 7 years ago to feature the Monte Carlo in 2020 for the 50th Anniversary of Monte Carlo. It is my aim to "FILL THE FIELD" in Carlisle for this event. I am trying to get a feel of how many people think they may want to attend this event in Carlisle, Pa.
During this show I will be hosting an Eastern Meet for the First Generation Monte Carlo Club. I already have almost 50 members of the First Generation Monte Carlo Club who plan to attend. I look to have many more First Generation Monte Carlo's in attendance at this show.
If you feel you would may be able to attend this show please let me know by replying to this post If I get enough people from here interested I will try to get a hotel under contract at a reduced rate butt I would need to do this as soon as possible.

If you are planning to go to the 2020 Carlisle Events Chevrolet Nationals in June and are interested in a hotel room at the Comfort Inn, which is a somewhat newer hotel, they are offering me a contract for a block of rooms at $159 per night for Friday and Saturday nights. This is $40 per night less than the normal event rate.
If you are interested in one of these rooms please reply to this post or send me an email at rob29ford@aol.com
I need a count so I can know how many rooms to request for our block. THIS IS A TIME SENSITIVE request so please reply soon.

I have finally secured a hotel contract with the Comfort Inn at 77 Shady Ln, Carlisle, PA 17013.  This Comfort Inn property is only 3 or 4 years old so it is a newer property.

I’ve booked a block of rooms at the Comfort Inn PA Turnpike - I-81, Carlisle, PA. Please note rooms need to be booked by the cutoff date of Tuesday, May 26, 2020 or they’ll be released to the general public. Reserve your room online or call the hotel directly. See below for terms.

Below is the information you need to make your reservation.

Group Name: Monte Carlo- GROUP
Group Code: NT79G1
Check In: Friday, Jun 26, 2020 (3:00 PM)
Check Out: Saturday, Jun 27, 2020 (12:00 PM)
Cutoff Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Group Billing Options: Guest is responsible for all charges.
PLEASE NOTE:  THIS BLOCK OF ROOMS IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS.   ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BOOK BOTH FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR BOTH OF THESE NIGHTS, IT IS A MINIMUN OF 2 NIGHTS STAY!!!
The contract I have signed with the hotel is for $149.00 per night plus taxes. The normal rates at this hotel during a show event weekend is $199.00 per night plus taxes so this is a $50 per night savings.  I know there are cheaper hotels in the area but if you speak with people who regularly attend events here the lesser rate hotels are not always the best properties but I would leave that up to you if you choose a different property at a lower rate.   I have contracted for 20 Queen/Queen rooms and 10 King rooms. 
If you have any questions please contact me at rob29ford@aol.com   
Rob Peters "

impalamonte
impalamonte
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down