G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derbys guys are really gettin me fired up

4 posters

Go down

Derbys guys are really gettin me fired up Empty Derbys guys are really gettin me fired up

Post by Limey SE Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 am

12 other G3's were crushed because no one had any interest in them

this caprice was ran for one time and the guy got hurt and left the car in the ring to get destroyed WHY F'N WASTE SUCH GOOD CARS LIKE THIS BOUT READY TO BANG SOME HEADS WITH A GREAT BIG F'N SLEADGE HAMMER TO DRIVE TO GOD DAMN SENSE INTO THEM, end of rant sorry

Derbys guys are really gettin me fired up 87205216

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Derbys guys are really gettin me fired up Empty Re: Derbys guys are really gettin me fired up

Post by IndyG3 Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:21 am

It's sad but true. These cars aren't very popular to the masses (since people think they're so "ugly"), but to the motorsport crowds, these cars a pure gold with their frame and suspension setups for most kinds of racing. That, and they're cheap and everywhere as opposed to some other classic cars, so to them smashing them isn't that big of a deal. It's pretty sad really.
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Derbys guys are really gettin me fired up Empty Re: Derbys guys are really gettin me fired up

Post by Limey SE Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:51 am

I know but 12 off one guys collection werent even ran yet fully complete cars motor trans everything he just wanted them gone I told him i would take 6 of them but he said all or none would have been 150 a piece had room for 6 but not 12 gosh dernnit anyways

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 am

Oh man. That's a shame that he didn't sell them to you. You'd think that when someone's trying to get rid of some cars they'd be willing to be a little more flexible with what goes where. Must be me I guess...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:14 am

he got 225 from yard each where he took them i will be looking for that yards number real soon I dont think they will crush them right away as many requests they have for these cars out there

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 am

Good luck with that man. Gotta keep as many of these things on the road as possible! Cool
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Or... the less that are on the road... the more the remaining ones are worth... (Eventually)
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by novaderrik Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:26 pm

guys, this is nothing new. these cars have been demo derby material since the downsized "metric" cars came out in the late 70's. it's a miracle there are any left at all..

novaderrik
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:22 pm

I know its not new its just burned me when he took all 12 to the yard and would not sell me 6 of them to save them THEY WERE ALL COMPLETE almost drivers just change the fluids check them over and general whoa nelly

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down