G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'73 Chevelle NOS Rear Bumper For Sale (Not Mine)

2 posters

Go down

'73 Chevelle NOS Rear Bumper For Sale (Not Mine) Empty '73 Chevelle NOS Rear Bumper For Sale (Not Mine)

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:37 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123999657670?ul_noapp=true

Can't believe I don't know this...but, did some '73 Chevelles come with painted bumpers? I've seen pics of cars with them...but, assumed the owner painted during a repaint of the car. All '73's I've come across in the JY's have had chrome bumpers.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

'73 Chevelle NOS Rear Bumper For Sale (Not Mine) Empty Re: '73 Chevelle NOS Rear Bumper For Sale (Not Mine)

Post by Limey SE Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Only ones I recall being Painted were the Lagunas were body Color werent they ??

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

'73 Chevelle NOS Rear Bumper For Sale (Not Mine) Empty Re: '73 Chevelle NOS Rear Bumper For Sale (Not Mine)

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:47 pm

IDK...I've come across a couple of '73 Lagunas at the JY's and am almost certain they had chrome bumpers. One that I have better recollection of was a 4dr and, after browsing the interweb, would seem maybe the 4drs had chrome and 2drs painted?
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:41 pm

IIRC thats how They were Sir

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down