G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets

5 posters

Go down

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets Empty Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets

Post by Nutnhoney29 Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:16 pm

I have the seats, belts and console with floor shift and cable just looking for the l shaped bracket and front bracket and any measurements that might be needed. Saw the old thread with pictures and holes where someone thought theirs was offset too much.
Nutnhoney29
Nutnhoney29
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets Empty Re: Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets

Post by Mcarlo77 Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:24 pm

Here is a sketch diagram of the shifter rear mtg brkt from a spare I have. It's for sale if you'd rather just buy one.

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets 7377ch18
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets Empty Re: Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets

Post by Nutnhoney29 Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:34 pm

Great glad to buy more interested in floor placement measurements and also front bracket
Nutnhoney29
Nutnhoney29
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:45 pm

I had furnished floor placement info on this site at one time. Would have to dig thru archives to find it. Unfortunately, my computer crashed last summer and I lost all stored photos w/dimensions. I might be able to retrieve the photos off saved SD phone cards when I get time to pour thru each card.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:06 pm

Nutnhoney29 wrote:I have the seats, belts and console with floor shift and cable just looking for the l shaped bracket and front bracket and any measurements that might be needed. Saw the old thread with pictures and holes where someone thought theirs was offset too much.

My Friend actually sells the Brackets needed for console and seats Let me get him to join up here He has been making them for about 8 months or so

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutnhoney29 Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:08 pm

I see it was you that the Sept. 2018 tread titled “ floor shift” thanks I haven’t pulled up the carpet yet. Will be getting back out of the shed soon to start agai. That sounds great Limey
Nutnhoney29
Nutnhoney29
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:03 pm

You'll need a bracket like this to mount the inner rear feet of the bucket seats. You could easily fabricate something to work as well.

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets Bucket10
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:36 pm

g3chevy wrote:You'll need a bracket like this to mount the inner rear feet of the bucket seats. You could easily fabricate something to work as well.

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets Bucket10

Kevin will Chime in Soon He joined up Just a matter of time coming in here He makes hem all

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Cool, love to see what's he's making. I would definitely be interested in a set.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:41 pm

g3chevy wrote:Cool, love to see what's he's making. I would definitely be interested in a set.

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets 60514365_817762908608552_6029206649820938240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=YrCEylgJrskAX_xhCGi&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets 61080256_817763481941828_6999822572422430720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=9H03GpcvAZkAX82-Bv9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by StaggerLee Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:10 am

I will be needing a set also. By the way the passenger seat IS much more exciting than the drivers side Converting 77' bench to console and floor shift brackets 1f601

StaggerLee
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

bucket likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutnhoney29 Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:19 am

I am interested in both the seat brackets and the L shaped mounting bracket for the shifter
Nutnhoney29
Nutnhoney29
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutnhoney29 Fri May 14, 2021 8:05 pm

Limey who is the “Kevin” you mentioned above that makes these brackets for the seats could you maybe have him pm me?
Nutnhoney29
Nutnhoney29
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri May 14, 2021 10:11 pm

Nutnhoney29 wrote:Limey who is the “Kevin” you mentioned above that makes these brackets for the seats could you maybe have him pm me?

Are you on Facebook ?? I approved him here 12 days ago so will see what's up

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down