G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G3s needed for trial fitting of sway bars at Hellwig - Visalia, California

4 posters

Go down

G3s needed for trial fitting of sway bars at Hellwig - Visalia, California Empty G3s needed for trial fitting of sway bars at Hellwig - Visalia, California

Post by yogreasygramma Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Greetings, folks. I've been buying some suspension (and other) parts from SC&C http://www.scandc.com/ and recently the owner, Mark Savitske, told me about a new line of sway bars coming out for our cars, and they are very close to getting them ready for the market, and need some good examples of all types of G3s to test-fit the bars. If anyone is around that area and would like to help in perfecting the product, please call Mark at

Savitske Classic & Custom
2059 Route 212 Coopersburg PA 18036
Phone: 610-346-8154
Sales Email: sales@scandc.com
Tech Support Email: tech@scandc.com
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Monday thru Friday

Now it's my turn to do a plug for SC&C. They not only produce and sell the very best products, but have unbelievably outstanding service. You can call Mark anytime and talk to him; he's a real car guy and willing to share his experience and advice. He's really friendly too and loves our cars, so I do recommend calling him and talking to him about your performance needs. I have bought some items from him, including the 670 steering box by Lee Engineering specially built for me, which I am unbelievably pleased with, and some new Spohn rear control arms, all for my white 73 Monte. They offer a wide range of products for our cars.

So if you can help out, please do. I think we might be able to make inroads with the manufacturers to produce more products for our cars, and I think this is a very important thing. How many times have you looked for products and they have killer products for so many cars, but for G3s, nothing? We can help them help us - here's your chance.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=hellwig+suspension+california&fb=1&hq=hellwig+suspension&hnear=california&cid=0,0,12507800117794416026&ei=LE0ZS4blMNPk-Qbt-YDfDw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQnwIwAA
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

G3s needed for trial fitting of sway bars at Hellwig - Visalia, California Empty Re: G3s needed for trial fitting of sway bars at Hellwig - Visalia, California

Post by yogreasygramma Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:15 pm

So, nobody's interested?
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

G3s needed for trial fitting of sway bars at Hellwig - Visalia, California Empty Re: G3s needed for trial fitting of sway bars at Hellwig - Visalia, California

Post by Limey SE Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 pm

if i was out there they would have MR. TRAR no freaking doubt about it

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by alowerlevel Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Yea Im on the other side of the country or they could use my car all they wanted
alowerlevel
alowerlevel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 am

If they want to come pick up my 73 for R&D, I'd let them take it for however long it took.... problem is that I live in KS. Crying or Very sad
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down