G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure what the worst part of this is...

+5
coreys73chevelle
JasonZ
orange Juiced
1973 454 MONTE
74Malibu383
9 posters

Go down

Not sure what the worst part of this is... Empty Not sure what the worst part of this is...

Post by 74Malibu383 Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 pm

- The spelling
- The comentary
- The little kid crying to get out of the car
- The rims

All in all, I guess I'm just surprised this guy figured out how to post a video on the internet. It's just too bad he didn't get run over while standing in the middle of the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JvRHfd49lo&feature=rec-fresh+div-r-6-HM
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Not sure what the worst part of this is... Empty Re: Not sure what the worst part of this is...

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:56 pm

its not a 73.

you put so much effort into the wheels and paint,but put no mirrors on to see where you have been.

if you are going to comentary a video for the world to hear,than you might need to wait till your jaw is unwired shut.

you have to make sure the kid in the car likes the music that you play very loud and distorted in your ride.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Not sure what the worst part of this is... Empty Re: Not sure what the worst part of this is...

Post by ant7377 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Ugh! I kinda like the color though. Thats about it, im glad that "look" never made it here.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:38 pm

ant7377 wrote:Ugh! I kinda like the color though. Thats about it, im glad that "look" never made it here.

Thats what I was thinking as well, the car looks very clean and its a nice color.

Not sure what the worst part of this is... SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:04 pm

ant7377 wrote:Ugh! I kinda like the color though. Thats about it, im glad that "look" never made it here.

I too love the color.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Its a nice color, car looks good but it looks like it was half a$$'d with no mirrors. hate the rims
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonZ Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:51 pm

you guys ought to come to Erie. Welfare pays for all that stuff and the kids that are all around the ages of 5 and 10 lay out in the middle of the road, and I seen a 3 year old walking around without their parents.
JasonZ
JasonZ
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 pm

74Malibu383 wrote:- The spelling
- The comentary
- The little kid crying to get out of the car
- The rims

All in all, I guess I'm just surprised this guy figured out how to post a video on the internet. It's just too bad he didn't get run over while standing in the middle of the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JvRHfd49lo&feature=rec-fresh+div-r-6-HM

I knew what video this was before i even clicked on it just by you saying the bad things about it. lol
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm

JasonZ wrote:you guys ought to come to Erie. Welfare pays for all that stuff and the kids that are all around the ages of 5 and 10 lay out in the middle of the road, and I seen a 3 year old walking around without their parents.

Friend of mine went to college there,he said it was interesting.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:59 pm

I kinda wish we had a "barf" smiley now.... Not sure what the worst part of this is... Puke
Like everyone else, like the color of the car, not much else...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:13 pm

there i added one to the smileys on the forum, if you guys find any others you want me to add post em up in the forum suggestion section.

Barf

Not sure what the worst part of this is... SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:08 am

hahaa yeah the DONK style is the WORST trend i have ever seen in automotive history...at least you could bring that one back though...ive seen chevelles, impalas, and other classics raised like a monster truck...basically ruined.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG3MSTlANwA

look how much they want for this thing
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down