G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showing the flag

3 posters

Go down

Showing the flag Empty Showing the flag

Post by 1975 S3 Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:10 am

The fall 2022 edition of Muscle Cars, Bone Stock and Modified magazine rocks for us G3 guys. It features Ross Kidneys 73 SS 454 4 speed and follows that up with a feature on my 75 Laguna S3.

Great articles on the ownership and build history of the vehicles. I cant thank Terry Denomme and Kenny Kroeker enough for featuring the cars we love.

If you get a chance check out Muscle Cars magazine and the incredible photographer Kenny Kroeker.

1975 S3
1975 S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Showing the flag Empty Re: Showing the flag

Post by jerry46765 Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:12 pm

Is this a Canadian magazine? Have not seen this one around here.

Thanks -
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 S3 Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:15 am

jerry46765 wrote:Is this a Canadian magazine?  Have not seen this one around here.  

Thanks -

Canadian magazine out of BC they also publish Canadian Hot Rods, I believe they have a facebook page, I dont have facebook
1975 S3
1975 S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RossK73 Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:45 am

I haven't received my copies yet but looking forward to it. Terry Denomme is a super guy and very professional. He was at the Atlantic Nationals in July and asked me to do a shoot after it ended Sunday evening. I know you can get digital copies on Pocket Mags right now and Terry tells me they will be available at Chapters and most magazine outlets. Great to see features on the G3 cars! Hopefully more in the coming years!
Cheers!
RossK73
RossK73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down