G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment

4 posters

Go down

73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment Empty 73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment

Post by 454 wagon Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:39 pm

73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment Us_bod11
73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment Fiberg11

.....has anyone done a US body source fiberglass nose swap to a regular 73-77 chevelle front end? any tips or suggestions? i have mine on order(3-5 months wait)

454 wagon
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment Empty Re: 73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment

Post by Limey SE Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:52 pm

454 wagon wrote:73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment Us_bod11
73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment Fiberg11

.....has anyone done a US body source fiberglass nose swap to a regular 73-77 chevelle front end? any tips or suggestions? i have mine on order(3-5 months wait)

USBODY SOURCE is one the worst place out there to buy Glass work from and you more than Likely will wait much much and much longer than that 3 to 5 months

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment Empty Re: 73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment

Post by S3TPI Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:20 am

I purchased and installed one years ago. It comes in a huge box with no instructions, and no tech support. You just have to figure out how to install it yourself. That being said, it actually did fit quite well and lined up with everything.
S3TPI
S3TPI
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrendSetter Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:50 pm

Limey SE wrote:USBODY SOURCE is one the worst place out there to buy Glass work from and you more than Likely will wait much much and much longer than that 3 to 5 months
although you may not be wrong, i am not aware of a single other source of fiberglass for these cars.
a couple years ago i bought a flat hood and front bumper and after talking to the guy after waiting 6 months i ordered a second set of hood, bumper plus fenders.  i know ill eventually want more since i own 3 G3s at the moment so i wanted to start that clock asap. i managed to pester him enough that i got my first hood and bumper after almost a year of waiting, but i havent heard a word about the rest of the stuff.  

that said, fit and finish is adequate. i havent done any prep or paint yet but it all fit ok and all the dzus stuff worked out.

73-74 Chevelle s3 fiberglass nose fitment Img_2611

TrendSetter
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrendSetter Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:52 pm

also about 15+ years ago i bought a laguna slope nose for my other car. it was the red 25.5 car that made its round on the net a while back.  that nose fit fine, bolted on without issue and didnt have any major flaws.  i would have happily gotten another except i prefer the '73 malibu' nose look the green one ^ has

TrendSetter
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:23 pm

VFN Fiberglass dot com Addison Illinois Doors, Hoods, 75 76 Laguna Front (complete fenders and nose)
Glasstek dot com Naperville Illinois ( stock glass hood and 4" only )
Fibreconcepts dot com <<--- Only hoods so far Pennsylvania

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down