G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont have permission to use this but would like to

4 posters

Go down

i dont have permission to use this but would like to Empty i dont have permission to use this but would like to

Post by 77malibu77 Fri May 28, 2010 1:06 pm

this is anthonyalessi74's 74 malibu classic i dont have permission to use this pic but i was trying to paint it silver with a black landau top and cant finish it cuz i have no time lol can someone finish it for me so i can see what it looks like

heres his car
i dont have permission to use this but would like to Imag0210

and heres what i started painting lol cant finish it tho
i dont have permission to use this but would like to Silver10

i am trying to do this so i can change the wheels on it and see how different wheels look on it
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

i dont have permission to use this but would like to Empty Re: i dont have permission to use this but would like to

Post by The Dude Fri May 28, 2010 2:21 pm

What??? Why change those wheels? Cragars rock! If you get permission, I'll make it silver......
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

i dont have permission to use this but would like to Empty Re: i dont have permission to use this but would like to

Post by 74MonteCarlo Fri May 28, 2010 6:30 pm

I like 'em.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Fri May 28, 2010 6:57 pm

ok so im waiting for him to reply to me for permission
but yeah i like those wheels but i would like to try out different wheels to see what it looks like, like the corvette wheels you guys always use, or the buick wheels that i liked
and some others id like to try out but i have already decided that i want my car the origional silver poly paint with a black painted-on landau top
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Fri May 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Does this help? Enlarge the image, crop out what you don't want (like the kid and the curb) and add the tires.

[img]i dont have permission to use this but would like to 75_sil10[/img]

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down