G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manufacturers betting the V8 will survive

4 posters

Go down

Manufacturers betting the V8 will survive Empty Manufacturers betting the V8 will survive

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 am

MSN story...

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1149500&icid=autos_0460&GT1=22025

Says the smaller, lighter, more powerful V8 will survive to power performance cars and trucks.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Manufacturers betting the V8 will survive Empty Re: Manufacturers betting the V8 will survive

Post by JB2wheeler Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 am

If I had over a $100,000 to burn, I would buy a Tesla. They are great cars. Well, now Toyota has invested in Tesla and cars will be made at the old Toyota plant in Calif that GM had an interest in with Toyota. This new partnership between Tesla & Toyota will produce electric cars in the $40,000 range. Look out GM. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Manufacturers betting the V8 will survive Empty Re: Manufacturers betting the V8 will survive

Post by IndyG3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 am

Until they produce a car that doesn't need to be charged for 8 hours every 200 miles, I don't think they have too much to sell.
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 pm

They cant even build a good electric lawn mower .If they do ive never seen
it and dont know any who has one.They should try to build one of those first and then move to cars .Shoot even electric weed whackers are crap.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 pm

I just bought an electric lawn edger and love it, but I will have to buy a spare battery so I can trim all my property without having to stop and charge the battery. Yes, electric cars have a huge problem with current battery technology, but I love electric powered equiptment. I have an E-bike, but can not ride it because they no longer make the battery for it. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum