G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paging vader or any other pontiac guys name this car

+3
Lord Vader
maliburacinfreak
77malibu77
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

paging vader or any other pontiac guys name this car - Page 2 Empty Re: paging vader or any other pontiac guys name this car

Post by 74MonteCarlo Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Rago wrote:LoL, my wife uses my account for FV. Apparently one farm isn't enough. scratch

Nice cover.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

paging vader or any other pontiac guys name this car - Page 2 Empty Re: paging vader or any other pontiac guys name this car

Post by dragons_lair59 Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:19 am

so still trying to get a hold of the guy what mighy this be worth if i can ever contact the guy
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 am

Depends on the engine condition & size. If it's a 455 or 400 car equipped with a manual trans you could be paying $3,500+ in it's condition, but a 350 powered auto car I'd say you could score it for about a grand.

How does the interior look? Ratty seats could help drop the price & aren't really hard to swap out. All I know is that someone needs to get this car back on the road. Not every day that you see a Lemans GT.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm

ita an auto bench seat and sos so interior
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2