G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pic,s of the laguna tearing her down

+2
Limey SE
IndyG3
6 posters

Go down

pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Empty pic,s of the laguna tearing her down

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm

well iam in it now got the body ready to lift it off just need to pull the steering wheel [img][/img]pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage10 pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage11 pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage12 pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage13pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage14pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage11my little garage cant afford a a real garage so i decided to go this way for a while i can always use this later for a big shed to put the mower and all my other stuff in it but its working it keeps me out the weather and its nice to have a little space to call my own 14x30 is the biggest they make here and after insulated it and put in a vent less gas heater it should do the trick for a couple of years until i can build a real garage a 30x 40 should do it for me thats the plan any way i call it my" itty bitty garage comity " and little further along pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage15pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage16pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage1711\8\2010 a little progress todaypic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage18 pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage19pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage20[/u[url=https://servimg.com/view/15415682/75]pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage21 pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Garage22

Last edited by laguna454/4spd on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : ops)
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Empty Re: pic,s of the laguna tearing her down

Post by IndyG3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Yikes! Looks like you have a pretty nice winter project this year! Best of luck to you!
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

pic,s of the laguna tearing her down  Empty Re: pic,s of the laguna tearing her down

Post by pila Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:04 pm

YUP!! a nice winter project, just like the one I had last winter Very Happy Although I had the body sand blasted before winter, luckily.......

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:05 pm

nice work so far Bill you should make a fiberglass mold of that 4 speed tunnel while you have it in pieces I know a company that might want to make a steel part from it

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:38 am

Good idea Limey. Not too often that a stick transmission tunnel is exposed to pull a mold off of it.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:58 am

Limey wrote:nice work so far Bill you should make a fiberglass mold of that 4 speed tunnel while you have it in pieces I know a company that might want to make a steel part from it
well tell then to call me before i send this thing off to the sand blaster i could use a floor pan for free lol you have my # Anthony its tom not bill :} i still need to pull the windshield and steering wheel and side glass
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Sorry I think I called your house asking for Bill also didnt I ?? What the hell LOL

I would would be paying for the trans tunnel to be made so I doubt they would give a free floor pan But I do have a rear pass side floor section if you need it ???

sorry Tom for calling you Bill ................too many people to many names to remember LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:32 pm

n/p lol just don't call me late fro super Very Happy
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Limey wrote:nice work so far Bill you should make a fiberglass mold of that 4 speed tunnel while you have it in pieces I know a company that might want to make a steel part from it
WHO you got in mind limey to make a copy of this thing ??
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:42 pm

some friends that own race shop

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 pm

you live pretty far away Anthony but let me know if i can help out
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 pm

you get that mold made before you take to blaster and it would be good I will pay to ship here

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 pm

its getting there its easy to take apart its the back together that's hard
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Thats why I have a complete one thats not gettin torn down til the 74 is back together. I'm not smart enough to remember all that stuff!
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 pm

i take lots of pics lol :}
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Me to and alot of ziplock bags, but with my memory it's gonna be nice to have the other car as a reference ya know
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 pm

yeah thats a no brainier hope my plastic bag trick works lol if not i might be calling you :} What a Face
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kojak Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 pm

its gonna be sweet when shes done
kojak
kojak
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:08 am

Know what you mean about having another car to look at for reference. I have to look into the front end of the Malibu ("74) to find out how the '75 Elco is supposed to go together. Those zip-lok bags work good if labeled.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum