G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opinions on these rims...........

+8
coreys73chevelle
IndyG3
JB2wheeler
moneypit73
orange Juiced
ant7377
wokrdan AKA BU Balls
A_Tame76
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

opinions on these rims........... - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these rims...........

Post by coreys73chevelle Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:35 pm

they look sweet. just need some bigger tires now
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

opinions on these rims........... - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these rims...........

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 pm

COREY I MEASURED ALREADY I HAVE ENOUGH ROOM TO GO TO ALMOST A 305 IN BACK WOOT WOOT

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 pm

I would just put a bigger tire on the rear, and then see how it looks, To me it looks like the rear needs about a 1/2" to 1" spacer in the rear.

opinions on these rims........... - Page 2 SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:40 pm

already checked that dan needs a 1/4 " spacer

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 pm

i liked the weld wheels
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 pm

i know ya did buddy but this is the route i am going now ..............for if everyone that knows me when i first got this car before i even met tony lloyd his car was my avatar on all my sites .............that is how i wanted my car, and in time (it will never look as good as that) but in time it will be how i want it, and my dream car is a (very very) lime green laguna with black accents and black rims with brushed aluminum. The stripes i have decided to keep but in black to highlight the rest of car. I need a rendering on how it will look. I have it in my head. BUT thats in my head and I can't figure out photo shop so i guess that's where it will stay until i get it done.

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:49 pm

I know you should make it your own vision!!!! Sleep
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri May 01, 2009 12:51 am

Limey aka Maligoon wrote:...my dream car is a (very very) lime green laguna with black accents and black rims with brushed aluminum. The stripes i have decided to keep but in black to highlight the rest of car. I need a rendering on how it will look...

Say no more. I was able to get close, but it's hard working from other's pics. Those are your wheels BTW.

opinions on these rims........... - Page 2 Limey10

I tried going brighter with the green, but it started to get hard to see curves, reflections, etc. If I could get the wheels to match a little better it would pass for the real thing.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri May 01, 2009 12:59 am

put it with the 75 and 76 laguna stripe but less limey 'er and no vinyl roof it will green as well

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri May 01, 2009 1:06 am

Give me a couple days to find a better pic. This one was just hard to work with. It makes me hungry for some sherbert lol!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2