G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!

+11
IndyG3
coreys73chevelle
BlackChevelleSS
Limey SE
BlueChevelleSS
McCauley5983
JB2wheeler
JasonZ
Redsway76
Hydro King
badbiscayne66
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!

Post by IndyG3 Sat May 23, 2009 7:42 pm

I can't wait to roflmao at the bro's that just realized that their car won't do wheelies just because it has a V8 and is at least 30 years old. Rolling Eyes
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!

Post by The Dude Sat May 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Oh come on that Camaro at the end done one at what 100mph+ on dirt... don't you know they all pull the wheels, F&F said so! LMAO

Another question, when did nitrous become so flammable? Not only in this movie, but does anyone remember the first one: NNNAAAAWWWWWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sat May 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Good point! And, apparently, "NAWS" (dammit I hate that word) is incredibly explosive! Vinn Diesel proved it!
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat May 23, 2009 8:11 pm

I could probably go on all day about F&F & why they need to hire someone that knows at least something about cars. & I'm not talkin about no Gallo 24, lol!

Still though, if you ever watched 2 Lane Blacktop, that movie is considered one of the greatest car movies made & look at all of its mistakes. Or how many times Steve McQueen shifted his car in Bullitt.

Hey I think I should start a thread! Idea
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sat May 23, 2009 9:18 pm

There's a thought! AND, don't forget all those times in Smokey and the Bandit where the car was CLEARLY and utterly destroyed by a jump, and in the next scene the stupid thing's brand new again! Question
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat May 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Skipped that idea for the moment, but I did start a list of car movies.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! - Page 2 Empty monte in f&f

Post by thewhiteknight77 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm

If you are really good you can spot a red 1977 monte carlo when they are all hanging out after they jack the gas truck. You can only see the ornament and part of the grille, but it is definitely a 77 monte.
thewhiteknight77
thewhiteknight77
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 pm

i say get over it guys, yeah, the movies have a ton of BS in it...example, in the first one, their drag racing ricers when vin diesel has a blown big block charger...if he wanted to beat everyone, he could have just raced them in that, but he didnt.

my point is that all car movies are terrible...but at least their getting more people interested in the hobby, yes, most of them are retarded, but who knows, maybe some kid watching it will turn out to be the next chip foose, or boyd coddington, etc, when had he not seen the movie, he never would have been interested in cars.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:52 pm

It's a car show, Hollywood style !! Very Happy A few good actors in there, most of the rest is BS of course. I get a kick out of airplane movies, when they use US airplanes in place of the enemy planes, low wing airplanes in one view, and they turn into high-wings on the next pass !

It's just Hollywood folks, Like "Pearl Harbor" , with Japanese fighters flying between ships and buildings "Knife edge" (wings verticle-90 degree bank), along with more explosions than the real event had etc.

I guess it sells tickets though.......
Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 am

The series has just been given new life again..... Rolling Eyes

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! - Page 2 220px-Fast_Five_poster

At least this time it has The Rock in it. Hoping he at least knocks Paul Walker out. Vin Diesel getting smacked down would just be a bonus. Clapp
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2