G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Again

5 posters

Go down

Hello Again Empty Hello Again

Post by Checyxtc Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I fell off the face of the earth and didn't stay in touch on this awesome forum. When my dad passed away I kinda just gave up on everything as I was really building my Chevelle to honor my dad who was just a hard working coal miner in Cape Breton that adored his Chevelles and Impala's. I was hoping to drive it home for him and let him roll around in it to show it off to his old buddies and that dream sorta died when he did.

After sulking for a while and getting ready to give up on the project I kicked myself in the A$$ as I'm sure he would have done to me for giving up so now it's game on...it will get DONE.

I really miss my friends on here and owe you my sincerest apology for just walking away, that was just wrong.

Last edited by Checyxtc on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Checyxtc
Checyxtc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Hello Again Empty Re: Hello Again

Post by Famstyle Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Dude cheers too you for realizing there is more too life , than death . That is not the end of your Dad, but by returning too your Tribute he carries on trough you and what you teach others!tc
Famstyle
Famstyle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:45 pm

That's a very sad part of life, but for the living it goes on & for those departed, they go to a better place than this.

GLAD YOUR BACK. Keep us posted on the progress, I've enjoyed your posts.

Paul
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Famstyle wrote:Dude cheers too you for realizing there is more too life , than death . That is not the end of your Dad, but by returning too your Tribute he carries on trough you and what you teach others!tc

x2! Welcome back to the fold!!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Perkins Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the loss of your father, I know how you feel. I lost my father a few years ago. He was a big car fan and would spend hours in his garage tinkering with his 67 caprice or my 76 malibu, ( I still have both cars ).
After taking care of my family it felt great to get out in my garage and start working on the cars.
Be sure to post pictures as you get your car fixed up.

Thanks Graham.
Graham Perkins
Graham Perkins
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: