G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1973 chevelle black door panels w/woodgrain inserts on ebay!

5 posters

Go down

1973 chevelle black  door panels w/woodgrain inserts on ebay! Empty 1973 chevelle black door panels w/woodgrain inserts on ebay!

Post by fishhead Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm

I'm computer-illiterate but do a search for them on ebay.They look really nice and the seller is in Colorado.I'm saving for a 454 or I would grab them for sure.

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

1973 chevelle black  door panels w/woodgrain inserts on ebay! Empty Re: 1973 chevelle black door panels w/woodgrain inserts on ebay!

Post by Laguna Budman Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Heare ya go. Look NICE. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Chevelle-2-DR-HDTP-Black-Door-Panels-74-75-76-77-SS-El-Camino-/290847935813?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b7e34d45&vxp=mtr
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

1973 chevelle black  door panels w/woodgrain inserts on ebay! Empty Re: 1973 chevelle black door panels w/woodgrain inserts on ebay!

Post by alleyball4 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:45 pm

they always pop up when I don't have the money
alleyball4
alleyball4
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Landonus Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:14 am

Thanks for the heads up you guys! I was able to get the front and rears for $410.00. I might not end up using the bottoms for the doors if anyone is interested. Also, I'll be shedding the 73' 442 front and rear panels I was going to use if anyone knows someone who needs them.
Landonus
Landonus
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Landonus Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:16 am

So somehow I was s**t out of the mint rear panels that I was to be sold with the fronts and now I am in need of a pair. Anyone have some nice rear 1/4 interior panels?
Landonus
Landonus
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:47 pm

i see they sold. how did you loose them?

he had 73 only seat belts to
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Landonus Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:04 pm

I was told they would be a package deal and in the over 24 hours it took for him to get back to me they were sold. Even though it does not say they had been sold only "listing has ended for this item". He acted like I was trying to be malicious by asking for his paypal email which in fact was me being more courteous because I was going to pay him outright for the rears after I bought the fronts so he wouldn't have to refund me the remainder of what he said he would take off because of the package deal.
Landonus
Landonus
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down