G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the plan for your ride?

+17
carcass
Biomedtech
alive 75
knightfan26917
pila
dragons_lair59
Tom77
Darkcalling1
Fishgrinder
Bruisr
ant7377
1973montec
dynchel
1973 454 MONTE
Joe73
2fat2fly
alleyball4
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's the plan for your ride? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the plan for your ride?

Post by Wallyuph Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 am

driveit wrote:I thought I would see more cars in this area, more plans, and more ideas that I could borrow from. Kinda let down that this one seems to have fell through the cracks!

Driveit, I'm more of a build it as I go I get ideas and then change my mind some times as some things do not pan out. I find in the end I get a much better product and don't fight it so much trying to make it look like something or some plan. Plus with Upholstery if you give out a idea someone will take it and do it before me then say I copied it from them. This has happened to me before. So that all I have to say about that.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

What's the plan for your ride? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the plan for your ride?

Post by driveit Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:14 am

Still kinda sad that not many have posted. But on a lighter note... You've got a good lookin ride. I just get excited when I see other cars like mine being revived. I can't name even one that I have saw locally restored or even being driven, or even parked anywhere. So I am just glad that I found the site and a few that share my love for these cars!
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 am

That is the best thing about these cars. When we drive them I get what is that all the time. Its also nice to go to a show and be the only one. I have a 56 chevy and there is a lot of them at every show or place you go.

Don't get me wrong I love to see what everyone else thinks is cool or does to there cars also. Some want stock or original and others like my self want custom one offs.

What I love about this site is even though we have people on both sides of the fence we all agree these years are cool and support each others tastes.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 am

In total agreement. Thanks!
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 am

Ditto with Wally. I add new stuff as time, money, and need dictate, although sometimes I get an idea stuck in my head that just won't go away until I do something about it (like the ABS swap).

If you prowl around the other threads here, you will find out what people are doing with their rides. It's just not all collected in one spot.

"Plan? There ain't no plan!" -- Pig Killer
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 pm

driveit wrote:"carcass"

Sounds like a mean machine. I would like to see it with that 4" cowl!

This is what it looks like with a 4" but in blue Thanks Chuck

What's the plan for your ride? - Page 2 Twins10
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Sweet!!! I had originally intended to go with a 4 inch cowl, but have been thinking that may be a bit much since I don't intend to use a high rise intake. Its all just talk about the dream for now. Unless I hit the lottery that is...

Guess I would have to play first to win though...
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2