G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strange question about shelf life of automotive paints

3 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

strange question about shelf life of automotive paints Empty strange question about shelf life of automotive paints

Post by fishhead Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:22 am

I have a habit of buying paint and not using it for a few years,if it is stored at room temperature and never opened how long will it be usable? Is there such a thing as using a paint shaker for auto paint?

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

strange question about shelf life of automotive paints Empty Re: strange question about shelf life of automotive paints

Post by JB2wheeler Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:16 pm

I suggest you contact the manufactor directly thru their website via their Email. Of course they will play safe and give you the lowest number on their scale. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

strange question about shelf life of automotive paints Empty Re: strange question about shelf life of automotive paints

Post by dynchel Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:24 pm

My paint supply place has a paint shaker, when you have paint mixed they always put it in the Shaker before handing it to you..
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down