G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why I haven't been around so much!

4 posters

Go down

This is why I haven't been around so much! Empty This is why I haven't been around so much!

Post by Bruisr Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:12 pm

I got this:This is why I haven't been around so much! %3Ca%20href=This is why I haven't been around so much! 08261310" />in trade for this:This is why I haven't been around so much! %3Ca%20href=This is why I haven't been around so much! Left_s10" /> The Harley was a basket case always needing repairs and was unreliable. My new Yamaha Roadstar was 1600 cc's punched out to 1800 cc's with a bigger cam and carb. It's like riding a Cadillac compared to the Harley!!!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

This is why I haven't been around so much! Empty Re: This is why I haven't been around so much!

Post by Bruisr Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:18 pm

This is why I haven't been around so much! %3Ca%20href=This is why I haven't been around so much! Img95510" />This is why I haven't been around so much! %3Ca%20href=This is why I haven't been around so much! 08261312"Being a Marine, this fits nicely. I was issued to carry this M-16 with the M-203 40 mm grenade launcher. />This is why I haven't been around so much! %3Ca%20href=This is why I haven't been around so much! 08261311" />   She uses more gas than the Harley does, but has a lot more power!  I'm not a Harley, so no love lost here!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

This is why I haven't been around so much! Empty Re: This is why I haven't been around so much!

Post by Pontichev327 Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Looks nice! Lots of fun, i'm sure! Bring it around when you get a chance, i'd like to see it!
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Some folks just "have to have an HD." Personally I think you came out on top there. Have fun with it, looks real nice. I'd like to get my hands on a nice late 80's Goldwing someday.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:27 am

Its kinda funny, growing up my parents were against motorcycles. Then a friend of mine sold me the Harley at a good price. Now my mother and father have their own Goldwings, and my older sister just bought herself a brand new sportster last week. I love my new "scooter" but it will never replace the chevelle and el caminos. I use the scooter for driving to and from work, but my passion is still in my G-3's!! Pontichev- the wife and I will be going to the next cruise in Glendale this month, I'd like to meet up with you and hang out!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Man, I traded my turbo geo for this one and $500 cash in my pocket. Its a great around town bike but not very forgiving on the highway.

its 1995 honda shadow vlx
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151550646044669&l=161e805d53

oh and the color is Pearl Paragon Purple not blue like the camera always shows.

This is why I haven't been around so much! SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down