G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1956 Chevy burn out going to winter storage

4 posters

G3GM :: Media :: Videos

Go down

1956 Chevy burn out going to winter storage Empty 1956 Chevy burn out going to winter storage

Post by Wallyuph Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:57 pm

I know its not a G3 burn out but I'm planning on selling my 56 Chevy next spring so just had to get one last burn out in on the way to storage for winter. Nice of the wife to take video for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oufiDPmuaWg

Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

1956 Chevy burn out going to winter storage Empty Re: 1956 Chevy burn out going to winter storage

Post by dynchel Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Very nice. Why you gonna sell it?
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

1956 Chevy burn out going to winter storage Empty Re: 1956 Chevy burn out going to winter storage

Post by 1973montec Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:13 pm

chris wants one of those. but i dont think he would ever beat GoFast on it like that,,,,,,,,coughcough.
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:24 pm

dynchel wrote:Very nice.  Why you gonna sell it?
I have owned it since 1998 and only child is a girl 21 years old, She really does not care for the car so I plan to sell as she is getting married next Oct 2014 and my future son-in -law and I plan to build some thing together they will like. Its just time to let it go.

I have offered it to the second owner before me to buy it back as he and I have remained friends. I gave him a sweet deal as Id like to get it back to him as he would appreciate it more than anyone else. If he can't come up with the funds by spring I plan to list it for sale. It has some much done to it its hard to list it all.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:28 pm

1973montec wrote:chris wants one of those.  but i dont think he would ever beat GoFast on it like that,,,,,,,,coughcough.
This baby is used to a little burn out now and then. After snapping a axle I now use a line lock but like to let it creep along instead of sitting in one spot. I put my second set of tires on it last year. The first set was put on in 1998. So ounce in a while is all it gets form burn outs.

To me its more fun to drive them then sit at a show all day. All my cars are driven even in rain if we get caught in it.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:21 pm

i want me some 56.

you must like red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice car
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:56 am

1973 454 MONTE wrote:i want me some 56.

you must like red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice car
I never thought I did but most every thing I do ends up that way. I am thinking of Blue for my 74 project if I ever get that far before deciding to sell that too.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down