G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 MCACN-Chicago, IL NOV 23-24th

Go down

2013 MCACN-Chicago, IL NOV 23-24th Empty 2013 MCACN-Chicago, IL NOV 23-24th

Post by Tom Kochevar Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:21 am

Anybody planning on going to the Muscle Car and Corvette National Convention in Rosemont, IL in November? I will be displaying my car as well as a couple of other G3 cars like a 1973 Pontiac Grand Am and a 1973 Buick Grand Sport. Maybe we will be placed close by each other as part of the 40th anniversary section of the show. Either way, if you are planning on coming to the show, please make sure you stop by and introdeuce yourself and have a look or two. As usual, there are not too many G3 cars around any more....especially at a national show like this.

My car is a 1973 Chevelle SS. It has been recently re-painted Torch Red...a Corvette color with a Tuxedo Black SS stripe on the bottom. I get the typical reposnses at local car shows and thought it would be a treat for my family and myself to do this show at least once. Hope to see you there!!

Tom K-Buffalo Grove, IL

PS-I also have interior parts for Chevelle Malibu. Please call me at 630-220-5190 if you have a list of things you need.

Tom Kochevar
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down