G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

video of Project talladega PUKE PUKE

+9
Limey SE
Laguna Budman
moneypit73
IndyG3
corvette_jeff
badbiscayne66
coreys73chevelle
JasonZ
JB2wheeler
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

video of Project talladega PUKE PUKE - Page 2 Empty Re: video of Project talladega PUKE PUKE

Post by Hydro King Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 am

HA HA HA oh man.
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

video of Project talladega PUKE PUKE - Page 2 Empty Re: video of Project talladega PUKE PUKE

Post by The Dude Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Just saw this today & I know I'm behind times here, but:

http://blogs.popularhotrodding.com/6407551/project-cars/laguna-help/index.html

"My car didn’t even have a glove box lid when I bought it, but I did hook up with guys at the G3GM,com forum, who were nice enough to find a listing for a used glove box on Craig’s List (which cost me $20, and a subscription to PHR)"

"In the meantime, here are some sources that have proven indispensable in my quest for parts. As a side note, the Doc’s 1973-1977 Chevelles Forum does not allow members to buy, sell, trade, or even hint at any sort of parts helping, swapping, or exchanging, whereas the newer (and much smaller) community at G3GM.com does allow (and even encourages) the exchange and selling of parts, so keep that in mind if you’re in need of more than just advice."

OK - Where are you hiding Johnny?
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by novaderrik Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 pm

i think Hunkins vacated this board when he started getting feedback on how the car turned out and he didn't need to try to score some hard to find parts for cheap.

novaderrik
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 am

He is a troll.
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Somebody call me?

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2