G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First drive of the year! Felt real good.

+4
pila
dynchel
ant7377
Dinomyte
8 posters

Go down

First drive of the year! Felt real good. Empty First drive of the year! Felt real good.

Post by Tom77 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202759197852651&set=a.1043090689117.8027.1581102349&type=1

Didn't even notice I was following a new one. LOL
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

First drive of the year! Felt real good. Empty Re: First drive of the year! Felt real good.

Post by Dinomyte Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm

I hope you enjoyed it.

We still got a foot of snow here! I won't be out of the garage till mid April this year.

Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

First drive of the year! Felt real good. Empty Re: First drive of the year! Felt real good.

Post by ant7377 Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:36 pm

Same here, no car till at least the end of April.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Most of our snow is melted, but mine still won't be out till next month. Did you get your new engine in?
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:15 pm

My Malibu is stored at the local airport where I work. Since the runways and taxiways are clear, I guess I could take it out & blow the cobwebs out. Thing is, it should be up to temp before putting it away, so I decided to wait...

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:43 pm

No new engine yet figured I would blow off the spiders and cobwebs first. Just saw the forecast for this week and another 2 to 5 inches. Well at least I had my fix. Looking at end of month for engine swap still need a few more parts.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:Just saw the forecast for this week and another 2 to 5 inches. Well at least I had my fix.

That's too bad. I was going to live vicariously through you for the next month. Smile
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 pm

I keep 100 octane avgas in the Malibu, so I don't have to fool with Sta-bil etc. And of course the engine likes it Very Happy  It hasn't been out on the road for a few years..

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:50 am

Crap there calling for 7 to 9" for us Here in Northern Illinois with Chicago forecasting almost a foot of this BS. Who has Old man winters address I am gonna go kick him in the balls !
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 am

Limey wrote:Crap there calling for 7 to 9" for us Here in Northern Illinois with Chicago forecasting almost a foot of this BS. Who has Old man winters address I am gonna go kick him in the balls !

And after it leaves you, it's coming across the lakes and will pick up an additional 1"-6" and drop it on us on Thursday.  Rolling Eyes
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm glad you got out Ghost. It was almost 60 here today and the hardcore enthusiasts came out of their cages.  I must have seen at least a dozen old cars today.  Supposed to rain tomorrow then turn to snow overnight, just in time for the AM commute with a few more inches expected.  If it weren't for the rain, it would have been about another foot of the white stuff.  It's been a long A$$ winter...I haven't even thought about working on the Malibu it's been so dang cold.   pale
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:26 pm

And it keeps getting better! Along with the bad weather one of my drivers called off foe tomarrow and my back up is already driving. Looks like I get to dust off the old CDL and drive a truck. Oh boy!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down