G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global West

Go down

Global West Empty Global West

Post by driveit Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:05 am

Talked to Global West a few days ago. I posted this on my suspension thread, but I wasn't sure anyone saw it so I thought I would post it again in case others might be interested. They are in the process of getting a bolt in rear QA1 double or single adjustable as well as a viking coilover shock that will be a direct bolt in with basically no mods for the rear of a 73-77 GM A-Body car. I have to give thanks to Later-A-body from Pro-Touring.com for lending them his frame for mock ups. He was the one with the awesome silver 73 Grand Am I posted a while back with pics of his car and chassis. I hope they can get a body down there soon for the final measurements. They were worried about some clearance issues on the rear and needed a body on frame measurement to make sure there were no issues remaining. He will be taking his car there soon for final measurements.

Thanks to all who are involved with making more parts available for this awesome and often forgotten generation.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down