G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours.

+5
Dinomyte
77mali
Joe73
dynchel
thatfnthing
9 posters

Go down

the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours. Empty the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours.

Post by dynchel Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Anyone want to own the gaudiest Laguna ever?  People like this really need to get into hondas. : Barf
http://m.ebay.com/itm/181564841498?_mwBanner=1
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours. Empty Re: the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours.

Post by thatfnthing Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:33 pm

That car's still easily salvageable -- he didn't butcher it too bad with all kinds of custom crap mods. You could lose the donk wheels and put on a nice set of torq-thrusts and it would make a world of difference.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours. Empty Re: the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours.

Post by dynchel Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:35 pm

The "slimer" green is pretty bad.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:36 pm

I hate to admit it but to me that thing is bad-@$$! Loose them tires and you got a car there.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:53 pm

77mali wrote:I hate to admit it but to me that thing is bad-@$$!  Loose them tires and you got a car there.

I have to agree. Change the wheels and put a nice color on it. For the right price, the car is whole.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Joe73 wrote:
77mali wrote:I hate to admit it but to me that thing is bad-@$$!  Loose them tires and you got a car there.

I have to agree.  Change the wheels and put a nice color on it.  For the right price, the car is whole.  

I'd run the color til it needed a refresh.  LOL

Better than the canary yellow on mine but neither color is my cup of tea.

I like what he did to the dash with the sewn-in leather or vinyl and overall the interior looks very nice. Good looking motor too.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:14 pm

I'd say lose the wheels, and you're good to go. The colour is a little bright but when you drive something like this you want to be noticed. We all do thing to be noticed. You can hear my car coming from a block away.
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:32 pm

I agree with Dynchel first post... Barf
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:56 pm

YUP ! loose those inner-city wheels, No and it would look 100% better.....

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Dinomyte wrote:I'd say lose the wheels, and you're good to go.  The color is a little bright but when you drive something like this you want to be noticed.  We all do thing to be noticed.  You can hear my car coming from a block away.

LIMEY LIKES LOVES THIS COLOR

I was gonna paint my 76 I traded off for the Tahoe this exact color I like it a lot lose the wheels and put some nicer wheels on it like cragars or TT's and its a good car and has 5 bids so far and reserve not met
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:19 pm

atleast he kept interior original Very Happy
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down