G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

77' malibu classic (under construction)

5 posters

Go down

77' malibu classic (under construction) Empty 77' malibu classic (under construction)

Post by nowforever13 Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:21 pm

hi, my project is the last of the big body malibus mine is a 77 classic landau ( only we took off the vynl top) it came stock with the 305 but dad blew it up so now it has a 350 with dual h pipe magnaflows out the back with original 40 series pumping out a whopping 270 hp.... currently looking to find a new trunk lid, some more modern style tail lights ( kinda like smoked out or led) and looking to put a floor shifter in there 77' malibu classic (under construction) <a href=77' malibu classic (under construction) Img_0010" />  77' malibu classic (under construction) <a href=77' malibu classic (under construction) Img_0117" />
nowforever13
nowforever13
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

77' malibu classic (under construction) Empty Re: 77' malibu classic (under construction)

Post by dynchel Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Looks nice, as for the tail lights, there is always vht niteshades lens paint and l.e.d. bulbs.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

77' malibu classic (under construction) Empty Re: 77' malibu classic (under construction)

Post by Limey SE Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Matt Bullman out of Indiana has the trunk lid you need, Cant tell you Price but he has a few And Like how she sits tryin to get mine to sit like that but not sure if it will. Anyways Thanks for Joining and welcome Aboard !!
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:10 am

I love that (Under construction comment) Every time I think there I'm good to go now I end up changing some thing. I don't think it every really stops construction they just keep evolving.

Nice ride
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by nowforever13 Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Limey wrote:Matt Bullman out of Indiana has the trunk lid you need, Cant tell you Price but he has a few And Like how she sits tryin to get mine to sit like that but not sure if it will. Anyways Thanks for Joining and welcome Aboard !!
pretty sure the setup is 2-1/2 in the front and 1-1/2 in the back, no other car in town sits like she does lol @Wallyuph you are never done working on a muscle car my man.... it just cant be done, there will always be new turbos or new wheels or new something to get
nowforever13
nowforever13
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:56 am

Nice car welcome to he site. I also switched out to the floor shifter and the swivels.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down