G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom is not always a good thing.....

+3
badbiscayne66
74Malibu383
IndyG3
7 posters

Go down

Custom is not always a good thing..... Empty Custom is not always a good thing.....

Post by 74Malibu383 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:56 pm

So there I was, driving to work, minding my own business. I look up ahead and see this thing, but it's too far away to figure out what it is. I punch the gas and catch up to it, only to realize I should have continued to mind my own business a 1/4 mile back. I'm not sure what the hell this guy was thinking, but it's pretty terrible. You can't see it from the cell phone pic (sorry about that), but he's got a 4" cowl hood too. I think if I wasn't laughing so hard, my hand might have been a little more steady.

Custom is not always a good thing..... Img00111
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Custom is not always a good thing..... Empty Re: Custom is not always a good thing.....

Post by IndyG3 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 pm

*Japanes guy voice* IT'S DONKZILLA!!!!! */Japanese guy voice*
I know, I know, wrong year to be a donk, but still....
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Custom is not always a good thing..... Empty Re: Custom is not always a good thing.....

Post by 74Malibu383 Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm

The tires are too small as well. Maybe he finally saved up enough money to hit up the "Rent-To-Own" rim shop and was driving there to get his 30" donk POS rims. Who knows, either way this thing should do everyone a favor and drive over that guardrail.
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 pm

crush it. kill it. now.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:09 pm

WHEN I WAS IN FLORIDA I SAW SEVERAL RENT A WHEEL PLACES
THATS CRAZY Smile
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by novaderrik Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 am

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:crush it. kill it. now.

don't crush a 2 door B body, they are actually very good cars. they are pretty much the next generation of the 73-77 A body chassis...
there are plenty of frames in the junkyard to fix that car up right, and lots of cop cars to snag suspension pieces from.
also maybe some paint to make the car the same color on the left as the right..

novaderrik
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 am

Yuck! That's disgusting!

But it can be saved. Hopefully it will be!
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 am

novaderrik wrote:
Roadcaptain S3 wrote:crush it. kill it. now.

don't crush a 2 door B body, they are actually very good cars. they are pretty much the next generation of the 73-77 A body chassis...
there are plenty of frames in the junkyard to fix that car up right, and lots of cop cars to snag suspension pieces from.
also maybe some paint to make the car the same color on the left as the right..
Ok, good point. Find the guy that did that to that poor car. Then crush him. Smile
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 am

That is atrocious! I hope he flips it. Even if that was a pristine 70 Chevelle body on there, I'd hope he flips it. Why? because then he'd learn a lesson & not do something stupid like that to another car. Also, lets face it, that car will get driven around by him until he breaks something & it either ends up in a field or in a junkyard to rot away. No one will buy it from him because he probably thinks it's worth too much $$$$$$$ for what he wants.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down