G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help for future reference

5 posters

Go down

need help for future reference Empty need help for future reference

Post by Aaren454 Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 pm

My dad and i are looking for a 1975 laguna s3 with the centre consul and all the gauges . We had one when Im was a kid but it was a bondo bucket so my dad and i turned it into a roundy round car. From that day my dad and i have always loved the 1975 laguna S-3. We have found about 3 that we are really interested in but we are looking to find more. All help would be appreciated

BTW I LIVE IN TORONTO, CANADA closest US city is Buffalo NY, so closer to there the better

Aaren454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

need help for future reference Empty Re: need help for future reference

Post by Limey SE Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 pm

I have a line on one or two depending where you are at ??

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Aaren454 wrote:My dad and i are looking for a 1975 laguna s3 with the centre consul and all the gauges . We had one when Im was a kid but it was a bondo bucket so my dad and i turned it into a roundy round car. From that day my dad and i have always loved the 1975 laguna S-3. We have found about 3 that we are really interested in but we are looking to find more. All help would be appreciated

if your anywhere near the west coast, theres a dude thats got one for sale out here in california, he needs to sell it bad, only like $1300 you might even be able to get it for less, and you'll get a lot for your money, get at me if you want the info.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:06 pm

There was one on Springfield, MO Craigslist a couple of months ago for $1,500, but here's what I turned up on a search:
http://www.craiglook.com/all.html?q=1975+laguna
Let us know where you're at & we might be able to track some down for you. BTW, welcome to the forum!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 pm

TWBouska wrote:
Aaren454 wrote:My dad and i are looking for a 1975 laguna s3 with the centre consul and all the gauges . We had one when Im was a kid but it was a bondo bucket so my dad and i turned it into a roundy round car. From that day my dad and i have always loved the 1975 laguna S-3. We have found about 3 that we are really interested in but we are looking to find more. All help would be appreciated

if your anywhere near the west coast, theres a dude thats got one for sale out here in california, he needs to sell it bad, only like $1300 you might even be able to get it for less, and you'll get a lot for your money, get at me if you want the info.

I would kinda sway away from that one travis he sent me pics of it the roof will need replaced at the least, it is a good candidate for a donar car but the roof is shot on it.

But on the other hand it does very sought after parts like the passenger remote mirror, swivel buckets, auto console, round gauge cluster etc. etc.

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 pm

So what if it needs a roof, I bet it would look good as a convertible with a toneau cover like the 62 T-Birds had. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 pm

personally im not a big S3 guy, but i thought someone who was might be interested, obviously you checked into it, and i dont think they make replacement roof for those cars, so forget that.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 pm

I mean don't get me wrong some one that had the resource's could make it a very decent car it would require more money than I have to spare to do so.

It is a real good candidate for a builder it has real potential !!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaren454 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Limey wrote:I mean don't get me wrong some one that had the resource's could make it a very decent car it would require more money than I have to spare to do so.

It is a real good candidate for a builder it has real potential !!

Alright thanks for letting me know that

Aaren454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down