G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside

+6
74chick
74Malibu383
McCauley5983
Marshall.Pixley
74MonteCarlo
BlackChevelleSS
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside - Page 3 Empty Re: just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside

Post by The Dude Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Because I felt he deserved it........ SC isn't limited to just one person's opinion.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside - Page 3 Empty Re: just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside

Post by 77malibu77 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Rago wrote:Because I felt he deserved it........ SC isn't limited to just one person's opinion.

i know that but i thought you could only give one street cred for something like showing me some parts.
and ya i guess he does deserve it because i am gonna have to get that roll pan. im tired of my old big ugly bumper
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:46 pm

hey guys i flushed the tailgate handle as much as i could let me hear your guys opinions
just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside - Page 3 09021010
just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside - Page 3 09021011
just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside - Page 3 09021012
just flipped the handle on my tailgate to the inside - Page 3 09101012
i could probably go about another half centimeter more but idk

Last edited by 77malibu77 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 1 more picture)
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3