G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if anyone is looking for a good dashboard!

+5
driveit
Bruisr
ant7377
77mali
Joe73
9 posters

Go down

if anyone is looking for a good dashboard! Empty if anyone is looking for a good dashboard!

Post by Bruisr Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 12:13

http://www.ebay.com/itm/73-77-CHEVY-COMPLETE-DASH-ASSEMBLY-CHEVELLE-EL-CAMINO-MONTE-CARLO-SUPER-NICE-/290942931578?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43bd8cd27a&vxp=mtr
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

if anyone is looking for a good dashboard! Empty Re: if anyone is looking for a good dashboard!

Post by Joe73 Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 13:02

Pretty decent 73 dash. Did the 73 monte have the woodgrain. I know the chevelles didnt in 73. I know 74-77 montes have the wood grain.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

if anyone is looking for a good dashboard! Empty Re: if anyone is looking for a good dashboard!

Post by Bruisr Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 13:40

I'm not a fan of the woodgrain, I don't know the answer to your question
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 13:43

I grabbed a dash out of a 73 M/C.  It had the wood-grain but a bit different looking than this one.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:13

thats a 76/77 dash bezel. you can tell by the chrome vent and the bigger wiper switch hole.

a vey nice non air dash tho.

yes 73s had woodgrain. i dont like it tho
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:25

Bruiser, is that yours?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 16:43

Burlwood to 75 then they changed it to more of a paneling looking kind. I like the burlwood though.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 17:46

driveit wrote:Bruiser, is that yours?
I am gonna guess no.  Since he lives in Arizona and the dash is listed in Oregon.Wink
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:44

Correct, I found it while browsing on ebay earlier today! I'd love to have it tho, But I'm tired of rewiring dash gauges to the round style gauges, I've done it 4 times now!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 10:52

Wish I had the round gauges. Guess I will go aftermarket when I get the cash.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 11:09

The pad is the most important part, the rest of the parts look a little worn out. A good cleaning, and soaking that pad in some leather conditioner or something and it would probably look pretty good.
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by allenland2000 Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 22:34

where can I get an aftermarket dash with gauges. I need a guage cluster for a 1973 chevelle!!!
allenland2000
allenland2000
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 5:01

You will have to make your own.  No aftermarket dash available. Sad
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 6:27

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-1977-Chevrolet-Monte-Carlo-Malibu-chevelle-COMPLETE-dash-pad-/161485185248?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1973%7CModel%3AChevelle&hash=item25994460e0&vxp=mtr

if not already a tach and gauges car, your gonna have to use the right harness or move wires around.
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down