G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to look at 73 Laguna parts car, anyone seen this car? Philadelphia, PA area

3 posters

Go down

Going to look at 73 Laguna parts car, anyone seen this car? Philadelphia, PA area Empty Going to look at 73 Laguna parts car, anyone seen this car? Philadelphia, PA area

Post by clanceman427 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:04 pm

I've seen this 1973 Laguna on local craigslist for quite some time, and I called the owner and asked to see it this saturday. I was wondering if anyone from the Philadelphia, PA area might have already gone to see the car? If so, any insights? Here is what I know from talking with the owner:

-both rear quarters are bad
-trunk is bad
-perfect doors
-perfect hood
-trunk lid should be OK
-dash has crack, but otherwise OK
-center console lid is good (hinge intact) but just dirty
-supposedly a one-owner car
-no title

If enough things on this car are useable, i'll try to buy it. I can still use a lot from this car.
Let me know if anyone already knows this car, thanks.

Craigslist link:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5587847459.html
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Going to look at 73 Laguna parts car, anyone seen this car? Philadelphia, PA area Empty Re: Going to look at 73 Laguna parts car, anyone seen this car? Philadelphia, PA area

Post by alowerlevel Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:48 pm

Ive seen it on there for a long time but didnt go look at it.  Even though I wouldnt mind having it, I couldnt justify buying it cause I dont have the room and the only things Id really want off it anyway is the nose and the maybe the window trim...
alowerlevel
alowerlevel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Going to look at 73 Laguna parts car, anyone seen this car? Philadelphia, PA area Empty Re: Going to look at 73 Laguna parts car, anyone seen this car? Philadelphia, PA area

Post by clanceman427 Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:53 am

Well I went and looked at it and I could've used some of the parts off it but in the end me and the seller were still $500 apart so I moved on.
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Yeah, I agree...I think you were smart in walking away from that one for what he wants for it.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by alowerlevel Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:34 pm

clanceman427 wrote:Well I went and looked at it and I could've used some of the parts off it but in the end me and the seller were still $500 apart so I moved on.

That sucks, did he come down off his price at all? Cause that things been listed for a long A$$ time @ the same price
alowerlevel
alowerlevel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by clanceman427 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:45 pm

Yeah he's at $1400. I got the feeling since he a got that big yard behind his shop with at least another dozen cars, hes fine with letting it sit until he gets his number.
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down