G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original wiper blades

3 posters

Go down

Original wiper blades Empty Original wiper blades

Post by 77camino Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:30 am

Does anyone have a picture of their original wiper blades. I pulled a set recently of of a 74 El Camino that I think are the originals, just wanted to compare them.
77camino
77camino
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Original wiper blades Empty Re: Original wiper blades

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:29 am

Here you go! Passenger side on top...driver side on bottom. Correct replacement blades are the Trico 43-160.

Original wiper blades 7377wi10

Original wiper blades 7377wi11
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 71

Back to top Go down

Original wiper blades Empty Re: Original wiper blades

Post by 77camino Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:39 pm

The ones I picked up say Trico on them. Were the originals Trico. If not I’m not out anything because the guy at the yard just gave them to me. They looked like they were just old blades with extremely dry inserts.
Original wiper blades 7fe15d10
77camino
77camino
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Original wiper blades Empty Original wiper blades

Post by Mcarlo77 Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:26 am

Yep...those are correct.  You'll need to shop online for the blade refills as they are no longer available at your local auto parts stores...at least in my area.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 71

Back to top Go down

Original wiper blades Empty Re: Original wiper blades

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:16 am

Mcarlo77 wrote:Yep...those are correct.  You'll need to shop online for the blade refills as they are no longer available at your local auto parts stores...at least in my area.

Ebay has the Trico 43-140 available in quantity of 2 Blades 6 Blades or 8 Pack of Blades MAYBE A GROUP BUY before all are sold out for good ??

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Original wiper blades Empty Re: Original wiper blades

Post by 77camino Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:16 am

Limey SE wrote:
Mcarlo77 wrote:Yep...those are correct.  You'll need to shop online for the blade refills as they are no longer available at your local auto parts stores...at least in my area.

Ebay has the Trico 43-140 available in quantity of 2 Blades 6 Blades or 8 Pack of Blades MAYBE A GROUP BUY before all are sold out for good ??

Limey I believe those are only the 14” ones, we need the 16”(43-160)
77camino
77camino
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Original wiper blades Empty Re: Original wiper blades

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:25 pm

77camino wrote:
Limey SE wrote:
Mcarlo77 wrote:Yep...those are correct.  You'll need to shop online for the blade refills as they are no longer available at your local auto parts stores...at least in my area.

Ebay has the Trico 43-140 available in quantity of 2 Blades 6 Blades or 8 Pack of Blades MAYBE A GROUP BUY before all are sold out for good ??

Limey I believe those are only the 14” ones, we need the 16”(43-160)

Sorry about that I mistyped they are 43-160

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264371970011?epid=169408785&hash=item3d8dcc1fdb:g:AugAAOSw-RJfPYwH

06 X Wiper Blade Refill-Long Frame Metal Refill Front/Rear TRICO 43-160 Set=06pc

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Original wiper blades Empty Re: Original wiper blades

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum