G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOBBS my newest 73 monte

2 posters

Go down

HOBBS my newest 73 monte Empty HOBBS my newest 73 monte

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:15 pm

this is hobbs (heart of both bufford and spooky) named by a good friend and last owner Steve. i met steve 20+ years ago on the yahoo 73-77 a-body page. he had a red 73 monte that was a monster. sadly it got wrecked but he kept drivetrain and few odds and ends.he then bought a black 454 monte but realized it was to far gone with rot.so he bought this blue 73 about 6 years ago to try and put all 3 cars of parts together to make one. hobbs is the drivetrain and wheels from bufford (red) monte,the frame from spooky (black) monte and the body from the blue monte. it was time for steve to move on in his life and asked me to buy hobbs. as most of you know i already have a blue 73 monte and i thought i dont really need another one..but i drove from cleveland oh to milwaukee wi and bought it along with every single monte part he had.the car was full including trunk,the cab and bed of truck was full. the motor is a built 355 with a built 400 trans with a 3:42 posi. the last month has been pretty exciting bringing this car back to life..the paint is original from what i can tell so im not touching that..i did freshen up the engine compartment.the interior is factory black swivel seats with tilt column and is pretty much going back to stock.might add P-locks/windows.not sure yet..
HOBBS my newest 73 monte Hob910
HOBBS my newest 73 monte Hob710
HOBBS my newest 73 monte Hob610
HOBBS my newest 73 monte Hob1210
HOBBS my newest 73 monte Hob1010
HOBBS my newest 73 monte Hob510
HOBBS my newest 73 monte Hob410
HOBBS my newest 73 monte Hob210
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

HOBBS my newest 73 monte Empty Re: HOBBS my newest 73 monte

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:06 pm

Love 73 Montes! You have a great project car to work with.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 33

Back to top Go down