G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented

3 posters

Go down

Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented Empty Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:07 pm

The weather was beautiful here yesterday in the Houston area so we did the right thing and headed to the car show. My son drove the 75 Laguna and I jumped in the Can Am. Also had a surprise visit from a fellow Laguna enthusiast who I've sold parts to in the past. Good to see you out there last night Jay with your 76. Anyone else out there make it to any local shows recently?

Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented 20210911
Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented 20210910
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

knightfan26917 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented Empty Re: Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented

Post by Iggy Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:49 pm

Nice line-up there! Unfortunately I made only one show this year, late at getting things out, family issues with my father going into a home, one thing always leads to another! Next year will be a better year!
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented Empty Re: Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:44 pm

Thanks Iggy! The show stopper was my buddies 76 black and gold Laguna. Pictures don't do it justice. It still wears its original paint and is almost totally original. I think the only upgrade is the 15x8 Corvette rally wheels which is a real nice touch. Did you get any pics of the show you made it to this year?
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:12 am

I did not get pictures of that day, it is a show that I started back around 2008 when I was the President of the local Chamber of Commerce, they ask me every year to run the show so I spent most of my time doing just that.
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented Empty Wish I could of joined you at the show.. Nice line up

Post by S3SS Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Last Night's Local Car Show - G3's Represented Img_7310
Wish I could of joined you..
S3SS
S3SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 pm

Your car would have fit right in! Its been a while, good to see you back on the forum.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down