G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner

3 posters

Go down

Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner Empty Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner

Post by Keith Seymore Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:35 pm

Hi everyone -

I'll be getting a full roll cage in the Chevelle this winter and will need to replace a couple items.

What's the latest most favorite source for original appearing carpet (black) and headliner (black/dark grey with perforations)?

Thanks in advance -

K

Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner 100_0441

Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner 100_0442
Keith Seymore
Keith Seymore
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner Empty Re: Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner

Post by Joe73 Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:07 am

Ive always installed Acme headliners and they have been exactly like original in color, texture and size. I buy them on rockauto.com along with the 5% discount available on the net. If you need a custom color you can go to one of Acmes "sellers" and they can request color swatches for you. I have the perforated headliner in my 73 and its real nice.
Ive also used Acme interior seat covers and they are excellent as well and available on rockauto too.
As for rugs, I havent purchased one in years but from the reading Ive been doing, Auto Custom Carpet seems to be the way to go. Just grab your model number and google around for the best price.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner Empty Re: Interior Freshen - carpet and headliner

Post by bracketchev1221 Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:30 pm

Are you staying Mild steel or going Chromoly? At least the mild steel will go to a 1 5/8" tube instead of an 1 3/4" rollbar. I would also look at putting the rear bars over the back seat and through the rear deck. Attach them to the upper spring mount.
bracketchev1221
bracketchev1221
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down