G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decent Set of Plug Wires tht Fit Correctly

3 posters

Go down

Decent Set of Plug Wires tht Fit Correctly Empty Decent Set of Plug Wires tht Fit Correctly

Post by 76 Malibu Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:26 am

I am looking to get a new set of plug wires for my 350. I bought an Accel set years ago that was supposed to be custom fit for a 350 and they weren't even close to fitting nicely, with many of the wires too long. Does anyone have a recommendation on a decent quality set of wires that fit a 350 with HEI 350 properly? Not looking for any crazy high end wires, this is just a stockish '76 350 after all.
76 Malibu
76 Malibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Decent Set of Plug Wires tht Fit Correctly Empty Re: Decent Set of Plug Wires tht Fit Correctly

Post by Iggy Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:15 pm

On my Daily Drivers, and my 1978 C20 I have been using NAPA Premium - not expensive and seem to work fine. Fit was no issue
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Decent Set of Plug Wires tht Fit Correctly Empty Re: Decent Set of Plug Wires tht Fit Correctly

Post by Finn Monte Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:27 am

you get the most suitable cables when you buy a set where you have to crimp one end yourself.
I will have these for my 350: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/acc-4041r
Finn Monte
Finn Monte
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by 76 Malibu Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:40 am

I have done custom sets before and yes they offer the best fit. I was just looking for a quick and easy solution.

Napa went out of business locally, so they aren't an option.

I was going to try these, unless someone has a better suggestion?

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tay-56028
76 Malibu
76 Malibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down