G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family)

4 posters

Go down

Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) Empty Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family)

Post by Limey SE Tue May 02, 2023 8:15 pm

Today the world Lost a true G3 person like no other Tom I will surely miss our chats and your goofy banter I seen when you and Judy went shopping and what Not Man you sure took a lot of knowledge with you I'm glad I got share some of that with you R.I.P. my friend and was an Honor to call you that..  He was an Outstanding member here and one the Original First members here

chevellelaguna-- user name

Joined date : 2008-07-19  

Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) 1016983_10200165694694500_1954641_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=GNk_JrDnYBwAX8iYr90&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) 1001101_10200165763776227_1767895026_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=tGgjN7GncuUAX_KMyM2&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) 27858045_1679582598747733_4742927459640104466_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=qAjeF9IC1YsAX8reIBG&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2

Last edited by Limey SE on Wed May 03, 2023 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) Empty Re: Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family)

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Wed May 03, 2023 2:26 pm

Very sorry to hear of that. Condolences to the family and RIP to chevellelaguna.

Is the family keeping the car(s)?
76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) Empty Re: Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family)

Post by Limey SE Wed May 03, 2023 2:38 pm

76Chevelle2Tone wrote:Very sorry to hear of that. Condolences to the family and RIP to   chevellelaguna.

Is the family keeping the car(s)?

I am sure of that because his Son is Old enuf to Finish the Build of the Laguna

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed May 03, 2023 4:42 pm

I also made a Sticker in Memory of Tom if any members would Like to Buy One they are $10 each lower 48 I will pay to get it to you on my dime Canadian friends just ad $1.35 to the $10 to cover shipping its a 3" x 1.77" size so wont take to much room and nothing Fancy Just something to Honor him

If your not into stickers at all I know some arent You can still make a donation 100% percent of the proceeds from this Go to Judy and Andy his Wife and Son

Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) Tom_po10

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

76Chevelle2Tone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Wed May 03, 2023 7:14 pm

I was looking for a link and Tom's website as listed here seems OBE. Was he really only 50? If so it must be devastating to his family.
76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed May 03, 2023 7:18 pm

76Chevelle2Tone wrote:I was looking for a link and Tom's website as listed here seems OBE. Was he really only 50? If so it must be devastating to his family.  

Yes Only 51 heading to 52 In july, so young gone way to soon his wife let all of us Know he had a Massive heart attack while he was finishing up on his diyalisis treatment for the day and they could not regain a Pulse and was pronounced at hospital and yes His Website has been down for some time due to his health and not being able to stay on top of it

Last edited by Limey SE on Wed May 03, 2023 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Wed May 03, 2023 7:28 pm

Is there a donation link here? I couldn't find one. Is the family setting up a web donation site link?
76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed May 03, 2023 8:10 pm

if you want to Purchase a sticker or Just donate I had some made in the POST UP THERE

But if just want to donate pm me and I will send my paypal I am the one doing this for His family so No link besides What I have shared on Facebook and here

Just mailing to Canada will need an Additional $1.35 on top of the $10 otherwise I am covering the postage to receive

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed May 03, 2023 8:12 pm

I am doing this on my Own for he has been a good friend and all around Nice guy, Since I met him here in 2008 so much knowledge of these cars and painting help as he is a Body Paint guy the family Does not know and I prefer it that way till the receive this Envelope to Show how Much he will be missed by his fellow G3'ers

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Wed May 03, 2023 8:43 pm

May RIP. Prayer and best wishes to his family. What a shame.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

76Chevelle2Tone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 454fourspeedss Sat May 06, 2023 3:25 pm

Couldnt find a better guy on the planet , Tom Palkovic my long time friend and basically a brother. Will be very sadly missed , we lost a wonderful person ,never met a more upbeat guy considering all he was going thru in his life. I sincerely hope he is in a better place and I know he will be looking down on his wonderful family and keeping them safe. Just a good friend of Toms here and really missing my buddy!

454fourspeedss
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Limey SE and 76Chevelle2Tone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon May 08, 2023 2:33 pm

I have 38 Stickers available still I know Judy's friend set up a Mealtime donation thing also,  I did this before I knew that was happening and for the Car People He has helped over the years to show a little support.......

Also a friend of his wanted me to design a Shirt for him also .....Small to 3xtra large $28 Shipped Proceeds from these Will also go to Family

Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) Screen28Tom Palkovich aka ChevelleLaguna Passed away (memory sticker available 100% goes to Family) Screen29

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down