G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now)

4 posters

Go down

Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now) Empty Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now)

Post by 73 ss wgn Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:53 pm

Free to Good Home:
As part of my 73 Chevelle dash refurbishment I went back to a stock radio, which meant back to stock-type 8 ohm speakers. These are the aftermarket dash speakers I pulled out in a dual mount. They haven't had power run to them in decades (literally) so I can't say if they work or not. They look dusty but solid. Even if they don't deliver after all these years, I figured someone might want the mount and hate to toss it out. PM me if interested.
Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now) Img_1011
Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now) Img_1010

Last edited by 73 ss wgn on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Item shipped)

73 ss wgn
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now) Empty Re: Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now)

Post by Joe73 Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:08 pm

PM Sent. Thanks
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now) Empty Re: Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now)

Post by fasrnur Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:46 pm

Dual Dash Speaker Setup (Sent out and gone now) 17872010
I was lazy and didn't want to take the dash out. So I made my own kick panel enclosures. lol
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

anthonyalessi74, Joe73, 73 ss wgn and 76Chevelle2Tone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anthonyalessi74 Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:49 pm

Did you use glass or 3d printer? Did you have to move the e-brake over? Looks great, very nice fitment!

anthonyalessi74
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:09 pm

anthonyalessi74 I made them out of glass. I do not have an e brake anymore.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down