G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine

3 posters

Go down

Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine Empty Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sat May 18, 2024 12:20 pm

Well I was fortunate enough to make it up to the Pate Swap Meet in the Dallas/Fort Worth area a few weeks back. Even more fortunate to meet who I consider the most recognized G3 enthusiast in the automotive world, Chuck Hanson. He's been a big part of the car community since the 90's writing for Car Craft magazine and then ending up as a co-host of Horsepower TV. Truly a wonder guy. I cleaned him out of all his G3 parts as he is thinning the herd and just focusing on a handful of vehicles. Thanks again Chuck! You made my day!

Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine Chuck_10
Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine Interi11
Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine Louver10
Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine Trunk_10
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Limey SE and 76Chevelle2Tone like this post

Back to top Go down

Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine Empty Re: Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine

Post by Limey SE Tue May 21, 2024 12:48 am

you have a drive side louver you could spare ?? Rusty Only came with a pass side .....

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine Empty Re: Pate Swap Meet - Texas Motor Speedway - G3 Parts Goldmine

Post by Limey SE Tue May 21, 2024 12:52 am

Was cool ya got to Meet Chuck we have talked a little on the phone was supposed to get some parts from him when he came this way but his plans changed and wasnt coming this far north for a long minute One day we will meet he is a Super nice guy

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Tue May 21, 2024 7:52 pm

Limey SE wrote:you have a drive side louver you could spare ?? Rusty Only came with a pass side .....

Hey Limey! The louver is part of a pair that I'm selling. But I may have one that is damaged if you're into repairing things?
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Tue May 21, 2024 7:55 pm

Limey SE wrote:Was cool ya got to Meet Chuck we have talked a little on the phone was supposed to get some parts from him when he came this way but his plans changed and wasnt coming this far north for a long minute One day we will meet he is a Super nice guy

He is truly and genuinely a good man. We talked for a good 2 hours at the swap meet. His first g3 was a 74 Laguna with 454 and 4 speed combo. He says he's been hooked ever since! That guy has so much car knowledge its scary!
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed May 22, 2024 5:37 pm

g3chevy / Mr Pontiac wrote:
Limey SE wrote:you have a drive side louver you could spare ?? Rusty Only came with a pass side .....

Hey Limey! The louver is part of a pair that I'm selling. But I may have one that is damaged if you're into repairing things?

yes send me pics over at the FB you know how to reach me

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Wed May 22, 2024 10:03 pm

Yes sir! Just sent it.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Sat May 25, 2024 2:36 pm

"Kevin is truly and genuinely a good man. We talked for a good 2 hours at the swap meet. His first g3 was a 77 Grand Prix with 400 and auto combo. He says he's been hooked ever since! That guy has so much car knowledge its scary! He even knows about such obscure cars like the WD-Olds and the SE-S Malibu. I'm truly blessed to know this man."

Wow g3 chevy/Mr. Pontiac, those are kind words indeed. I shall make you a steak.
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat May 25, 2024 3:47 pm

g3chevy / Mr Pontiac wrote:Yes sir! Just sent it.

ready for that part we talked about Send me something to pay the shipping please

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat May 25, 2024 3:53 pm

Limey SE wrote:"Kevin is truly and genuinely a good man.  He even knows about such obscure cars like the Chevelle SE's Malibu.  I'm truly blessed to know this man."

Wow Limey SE, those are kind words indeed.  I shall make you a steak.

MMMMMMM STEAKKKKKKKKKK Twisted Evil afro lol! http://www.thirdgen.

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sat May 25, 2024 11:39 pm

REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP wrote:"Kevin is truly and genuinely a good man. We talked for a good 2 hours at the swap meet. His first g3 was a 77 Grand Prix with 400 and auto combo. He says he's been hooked ever since! That guy has so much car knowledge its scary!  He even knows about such obscure cars like the WD-Olds and the SE-S Malibu.  I'm truly blessed to know this man."

Wow g3 chevy/Mr. Pontiac, those are kind words indeed.  I shall make you a steak.

Well anyone that has met you knows that's spot on! I'm always good with steak!
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sat May 25, 2024 11:40 pm

Limey SE wrote:
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac wrote:Yes sir! Just sent it.

ready for that part we talked about Send me something to pay the shipping please

Will do. I'm outta town until Tuesday so I'll get in touch with you then.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun May 26, 2024 12:01 am

Yes sir Enjoy the weekend be safe !!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down