G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood

+4
The Dude
JB2wheeler
BlackChevelleSS
coreys73chevelle
8 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood Empty How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood

Post by coreys73chevelle Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 pm

This post is going to be updated soon as i am getting ready to learn to make my own hood. a friend make all his hoods and they look great. makes hoods, fenders, doors, anthing but the roof really! il have step by step how instructions and pictures as i go. it will be 4" or so tall and look like this.
[img]How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood 7377ch10[/img]
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood Empty Re: How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:37 am

cool keep us updated

How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood Empty Re: How TO: make your own fiberglass cowl induction hood

Post by JB2wheeler Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:20 am

I am interested! Altho I am too old and lazy to take on something like that. Keep us informed. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:55 pm

I'm open eyes & ears!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Sat May 11, 2013 1:24 pm

This one didn't get very far, did it?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sat May 11, 2013 3:43 pm

he sold car before he got any farther
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Sat May 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Sad... Sad That's like loosing a family member.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sat May 11, 2013 3:54 pm

he stuck around for a minute,but then pooooof he was gone.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sat May 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I often wonder what happens to people. When its slow at work I look at past threads and I see members that have over a thousand posts over several years then they just dissapear. Poof, gone. Mad where did they go?
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat May 11, 2013 6:35 pm

dynchel wrote:I often wonder what happens to people. When its slow at work I look at past threads and I see members that have over a thousand posts over several years then they just dissapear. Poof, gone. Mad where did they go?

That's Corey he sold his 73 SS awhile back and Bought a 3rd gen Slowmaro still talk with him on FB every once in awhile
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down