G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pics with the new hood on and with the wheels

+5
wokrdan AKA BU Balls
coreys73chevelle
dragons_lair59
1973 454 MONTE
JB2wheeler
9 posters

Go down

pics with the new hood on and with the wheels Empty pics with the new hood on and with the wheels

Post by 74442guy Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 pm

these are the newest pics with the new 75 hurst olds hood on her and the outlaw wheels [img]pics with the new hood on and with the wheels Img00214[/img][img]pics with the new hood on and with the wheels Img00215[/img]
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

pics with the new hood on and with the wheels Empty Re: pics with the new hood on and with the wheels

Post by JB2wheeler Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

I have planned for some time to eventually get a 2 inch cowl hood for my Elky. Well, recently I have been considering just getting a bunch of louvers cut into the hood to let the heat out. What are your thoughts on this? BTW, 74442 Guy, that looks good. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

pics with the new hood on and with the wheels Empty Re: pics with the new hood on and with the wheels

Post by 74442guy Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 pm

you know what would look awsome a set of louvers like the ones on this hood on the top of a cowl scoop and then something like trans am scoops in the side with a tilt front end would be sick im thinking tilt for this baby lol
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:46 pm

74442guy wrote:you know what would look awsome a set of louvers like the ones on this hood on the top of a cowl scoop and then something like trans am scoops in the side with a tilt front end would be sick im thinking tilt for this baby lol

Ricer Turd

I like the new look, but you got a crazy idea from the sound of it.....
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:20 pm

i like the looks of this corvette hood.

pics with the new hood on and with the wheels 3k83p510
pics with the new hood on and with the wheels 3n73m910
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:58 pm

chris looks good you heard from anthony?
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:32 pm

it looks good the way it is, BUT if it was mine and i was to add any type of luvers id put the transam style ones over the rear back window (black of couse and leave the hood black too. if its done right it can look really good like that, there is a 76? camaro in my neighborhood with the louver on the rear and its a white car it looks really nice
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 74442guy Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 am

yeah theres lots of diiferent ideas that run through my head rago and no havent heard from limey dragon and i will have to post the other pics i had the trunk and two tail lights painted black like the hood
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wokrdan AKA BU Balls Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

BTW, where did you get that hood from?
wokrdan AKA BU Balls
wokrdan AKA BU Balls
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 74442guy Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:50 pm

i got it off a buddy with a garge full of parts for 1973-1977 cutlass for 100 bucks just wanted it all out of his garage and i had it prepped and was going to leave it in primer but the body guy sprayed a gloss black base he had laying around for no extra and it looks pretty damn good lol might leave it that way when i paint whole car just leave hood trunk lid and tail lights black
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm

i think it sounds noice lol would almost look sik if you painted the grille black and leave the chrome around the grille and maybe the chrome trim around the headlights? lol hell the whole car with black trim and black hood and black trunk lid would be sickkk
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 am

OTBS fixed. Very Happy
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 am

Beer

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 am

Rago wrote:OTBS fixed. Very Happy
Razz Razz
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down