G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any one got any good floor boards 74 chevelle

+2
BlackChevelleSS
the beast
6 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

any one got any good floor boards   74 chevelle Empty any one got any good floor boards 74 chevelle

Post by the beast Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:04 am

i recently pulled my front seats found some rotted floors just in the front any ideas cheap replacements or new ones let me know

the beast
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

any one got any good floor boards   74 chevelle Empty Re: any one got any good floor boards 74 chevelle

Post by BlackChevelleSS Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 am

make em....

any one got any good floor boards   74 chevelle SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

any one got any good floor boards   74 chevelle Empty Re: any one got any good floor boards 74 chevelle

Post by JB2wheeler Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:20 am

http://store.shermanparts.com/cgi-bin/sherman/product_list.html?img_num=709
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

any one got any good floor boards   74 chevelle Empty Floor blues

Post by woody Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:18 am

I had to make my own.

Had to replace a pile of small crummy patches. And if you scrimp on the repair, that is a sure place to be redoing the work again. I would insert piks, but I cant figure out how to....

woody
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by moneypit73 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:30 pm

ive got a complete set. front to back braces, the whole shebang. pm me and ill get pics of them. i dont want a fortune, but id like what i paid for them
moneypit73
moneypit73
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 pm

how much you want moneypit i might be interested as well

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by moneypit73 Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

was just on shermanparts.com they want 105.00 per section. with out braces. just pans. with everything they want over 500.00 plus shipping.im thinking 300.00. they are new. pics in my gallery tonite. also i really want to move the 73 taillight valence. maybe a package deal? maybe 500.00 for all? to much? too little? not sure. one guy was asking 750.00 for the rear taillight valence. wow. pm me and ill get you my cell so we can talk. later
moneypit73
moneypit73
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moneypit73 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 pm

waiting to get pic oked on the gallery. pics of floorboards will be on soon as oked
moneypit73
moneypit73
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down