G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

parts for 77 grand prix lj and monte carlo

2 posters

Go down

parts for 77 grand prix lj and monte carlo Empty parts for 77 grand prix lj and monte carlo

Post by mjaennette Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 am

parting out 77 grand prix 400 turbo 400 car maroon interior cloth bucket seats good shape need cleaned up passenger side seat rail on the inside rear was rusted and pulled out but would be a easy fix and the wires on the bottom side of the seats have came off. Also have rear seat in good shape just needs cleaned up. Car has a center console but the hinge is broke like they all are but complete with shifter the console is broke on the drivers side but if you didnt have anything it would work great. Complete cluster with factory tach, dash is in great shape and so is the dash board. Everything appears to be crack free but it is still in the car as of now. make me a offer on what you want. also i have a nice set of black swival buckets out of a 75 monte need reupholstered but look decent. also for that car i have the complete center console and shifter with cable and bracket to mount to tranny. once again the lid hinge has broke but it is all there make a offer located in newton iowa message your email and i can send pics the grand prix also has a factory posi rearend

Last edited by mjaennette on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add to)

mjaennette
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

parts for 77 grand prix lj and monte carlo Empty Re: parts for 77 grand prix lj and monte carlo

Post by Limey SE Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 am

Welcome aboard Buddy how about we go to the introduction section first and tell us about yourself and your ride ??

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

parts for 77 grand prix lj and monte carlo Empty Re: parts for 77 grand prix lj and monte carlo

Post by mjaennette Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 am

also the grand prix has the original posi rearend in it as well

mjaennette
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:48 am

Need to know if this is sold if not please post some pics to help in sale ......Thanks Limey

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down