G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock replacement aluminum radiators?

3 posters

Go down

Stock replacement aluminum radiators? Empty Stock replacement aluminum radiators?

Post by JiMi_DRiX Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:52 am

The title pretty much sums up what I'm looking into! Has anyone bought a factory replacement aluminum radiator for their 73-77 Monte? I'm thinking of going that route for the 73 instead of the plain stocker. Its just too hot out here sometimes!
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Stock replacement aluminum radiators? Empty Re: Stock replacement aluminum radiators?

Post by maliburacinfreak Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 am

not a 73-77 but i have one in my 80 malibu wagon. been in there a few years and its holding up well, fit perfect too

maliburacinfreak
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Stock replacement aluminum radiators? Empty Re: Stock replacement aluminum radiators?

Post by pila Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:47 am

My Elco project has a Champion radiator, that I bought off of Ebay. It's well built, and fits the core support just right. Hasn't been on the road yet of course, but kept the 507 Caddy engine cool during cam break-in.....175 degrees with a 180 thermostat.
Stock replacement aluminum radiators? P1010860

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down