G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prices

+16
Wallyuph
Brainstain
Limey SE
77mali
Mcarlo77
badtemper44
BicknellWelding
texan01
77ElClassic
74MonteCarlo
ant7377
Graham Perkins
Joe73
1973 454 MONTE
oldstofty
jerry46765
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

prices - Page 2 Empty Re: prices

Post by Wallyuph Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:30 pm

I paid $1500.00 for mine in 2006. Got it from Texas and after stripping it down The ones in MN look better. Should have scrapped it but I aways think I can save any thing. You don't want to know what I have into it. I did get interior done before the Cordova show that was a bust.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Wally and to this board, My apologies for not coming to Cordova but being low man on totem pole@ new job the girls I work with played the senority card for requested days off had to work .......... And getting ready to re-locate @ end of month into new house just could not get away....... I APOLOGISE TO YOU AND REST OF FORUM !!!
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainstain Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 pm

I paid 1,300 for my 74 wagon. Almost rust free and 54,000 miles. Bought it in 2010 down in KY.

I paid $800 for a 76 Laguna earlier this summer.

Brainstain
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Limey, I fully understand you have a lot on your plate and your mind right now. I was just really looking forward to meeting some of you that post on here and seeing our forgotten year cars. If one person beside me would have shown I would not feel so bad. Makes me think I'm not liked and most people that meet me like me.

Its hard when life is not going the way we would like it two. Sorry to here you are selling. I just bought that project off ebay and my wife has one rule. I have to have the one i'm working on done before I can buy another one. Thats what the big push was for getting mine wrapped up before Crovda. Hope life turns around for you. Take care

Wally
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by dade1989 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:43 pm

i got my 1975 laguna s3 for free makes me feel real lucky
dade1989
dade1989
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:08 am

jerry46765 wrote:Yep, Morgan Hill CA $4.59 gallon. About crapped my pants but had no choice. Glad I wasn't buying gas at this place over labor day weekend.

I was wondering about the price you paid. Your location says central Indiana. Its 3.56 in Indy I was thinking I should go fill up if the price was going up to your price!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 am

i did get my 77 in 08 i beleive for 750 from a salvage yard but i was meaning the guys wanting top "guide" prices for bottom of the barrel cars
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Some of those prices are wishful thinking I believe. I paid $1100 for my '74 Malibu back in 1990. Can't believe I've had it that long ! Restored in 2005.
Here's a bad pic of it from back then. Different color now of course..
before restoration

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2