G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper

+6
77mali
Uncle Meano
Bruisr
Brainstain
pila
fishhead
10 posters

Go down

Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper Empty Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper

Post by 77mali Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 pm

NEED I SAY MORE?

Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper 39239110
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper Empty Re: Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper

Post by Laguna Budman Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 pm

WOW! Well put Mali. Well put my friend!
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper Empty Re: Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper

Post by 77mali Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm

The Tilted Kilt (it's a chain- google for a location near you)...there's one in CT...gotta check it out. Was surfing the net for car show pics & came across it. The 73 Malibu in the background is awesome.

Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper 41656210
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Why am I sweating? drunken

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 am

I dont see anything What am I missing?
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:46 am

Finally loaded the pic! Boy! I was nervous! But that what tailgates are for HUH! Sorry but if my car looked that good you'd better be naked if you think you gonna sit on it anywhere!!!!!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:05 am

Well Bruiser from what I see your missin alot. They can sit on my bumper anytime! Then again i'm an old guy. LOL
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:32 am

I finally seen the pic after I posted! You said it! I really missed it! Sure does make the car look good. Either way thats a nice ride! All of them!!!!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:31 am

I'm liking the second one from the right ...$. If ya know what I mean.
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:33 am

The 2nd one from the right takes the cake & she can have my bumper anytime she wants. Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven Hubba-Hubba Like a Star @ heaven
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:09 pm

I would rather have the bumper out there to protect the front end.
I hit a telephone pole some years ago, in the winter snow, with a '73 Chevelle, and the bumper shocks went in about 4 inches & came back out, without any damage to the front end or the bumper
I'm a believer ! Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Its a wonder we all like the same cars, we all like the girl the 2nd from the right! HAHAHA!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainstain Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:47 pm

I'm pretty sure that's just because she is the only one that doesn't look like they drug her out from behind a dumpster somewhere..

Brainstain
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:49 pm

She's got that" I'll rock your world" look!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Be nice...They're all bumper worthy Very Happy
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Till I read the posts I didnt even see the car!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Meano Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 pm

I got my eye on the Lass' standing beside the car. But then again,..I'm an El Camino guy.
Uncle Meano
Uncle Meano
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Take your pic...LOL

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=moz35&va=tilted+kilt
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm

77mali wrote:Take your pic...LOL

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=moz35&va=tilted+kilt

Something bout glasses on the right. Thumbs up
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Uncle Meano wrote:I got my eye on the Lass' standing beside the car. But then again,..I'm an El Camino guy.

Shes got curls. I likes curls.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Here U go fellas...Good eye Meano...Good eye!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chorwedel/3962812062/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Only for chris...LOL
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3482/3962803200_f707a10b06_o.jpg
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

I think i have to go there soon. I have a couple to choose from.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 pm

GIRLS by cars are COOL in general!!!
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyball4 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 am

I'm still tucking my bumper ... the girls will have to get on the hood .... that is, until my wife beats them off of it with a baseball bat .... lol
alleyball4
alleyball4
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:27 am

Why you should NEVER EVER, EVER tuck in your Malibu's front bumper 16080506_large

Here's another one for you! In my mind one of the best shows to date.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down