G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFUSED SOMEWHAT, BUT HOPING !!

3 posters

Go down

CONFUSED SOMEWHAT, BUT HOPING !! Empty CONFUSED SOMEWHAT, BUT HOPING !!

Post by 2fat2fly Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:24 am

LOOKING IN THE CLASSIFIED RULES, I DIDN'T REALLY SEE WHERE IT WAS WRITTEN ABOUT DEALS THAT WERE MADE BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE OTHER THAN THE PARAGRAPH THAT SAYS THE CLASSIFIEDS AND (DEALS) WITHIN ARE BASED ON TRUST, IT IS UP TO YOU TO MAKE IT WORK.
SO DOES THAT MEAN DEALS ARE SOMEWHAT OF A TRUST THING, IF IT WERE ANYBODY ELSE COULD OR WOULD IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AS FOR ME I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME ANSWERS AND IF IT WERE YOU ! I BET YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME ANSWERS TO.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS SITE THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH A FELLOW ADMINISTRATOR
KINDA WORRIED ABOUT THE INTEGRITY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN !
2fat2fly
2fat2fly
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

CONFUSED SOMEWHAT, BUT HOPING !! Empty Re: CONFUSED SOMEWHAT, BUT HOPING !!

Post by BlackChevelleSS Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:16 am

Oh please elaborate....
All deals are made between 2 or more people. G3GM.com does not sell anything, and if it did the deal would be between me, personally and the person buying the item. I do not understand what you don't understand in the rules.
ALL deals are a trust thing, it is up to the buyer to avoid fraud. Its just like anything else. The buyer must take cautionary steps to be covered, that is why we recommend the use of paypal and retrieving any information on the seller necessary that the buyer feels comfortable with. There is a reason, the forum has a section for buyer/seller feedback. This if a convenience for a buyer/seller to research a user before performing a transaction with them.
If there is any transaction that TAKES PLACE ON THIS FORUM AND GOES SOUR. I will take action against the user concerned after the matter has been resolved or sorted out enough for evidence against the user.
Willem came to me on this forum and I allowed him to make the post to try and solve the issue. THIS TRANSACTION DID NOT TAKE PLACE HERE, I AM ALLOWING HIM TO TRY TO RESOLVE HIS ISSUE. It is just unfortunate FOR ME that this user is an administrator.
Not everything has been posted on the public forum. Not everyone has all the details. Only the members involved do.

CONFUSED SOMEWHAT, BUT HOPING !! SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 2fat2fly Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:05 am

BlackChevelleSS wrote:Oh please elaborate....
All deals are made between 2 or more people. G3GM.com does not sell anything, and if it did the deal would be between me, personally and the person buying the item. I do not understand what you don't understand in the rules.
ALL deals are a trust thing, it is up to the buyer to avoid fraud. Its just like anything else. The buyer must take cautionary steps to be covered, that is why we recommend the use of paypal and retrieving any information on the seller necessary that the buyer feels comfortable with. There is a reason, the forum has a section for buyer/seller feedback. This if a convenience for a buyer/seller to research a user before performing a transaction with them.
If there is any transaction that TAKES PLACE ON THIS FORUM AND GOES SOUR. I will take action against the user concerned after the matter has been resolved or sorted out enough for evidence against the user.
Willem came to me on this forum and I allowed him to make the post to try and solve the issue. THIS TRANSACTION DID NOT TAKE PLACE HERE, I AM ALLOWING HIM TO TRY TO RESOLVE HIS ISSUE. It is just unfortunate FOR ME that this user is an administrator.
Not everything has been posted on the public forum. Not everyone has all the details. Only the members involved do.
Sorry but the suggestion that G3GM.Com was involved in this, no I'm pretty sure I didn't say any thing regarding this site. I did insinuate a deal between two people that is not being completed, for me if I were the other party I to would be making some noise, you said it yourself all deals are somewhat of a trust thing.

Let me get this straight, one of the users on this site wanted to buy something off ebay but couldn't because the seller would not ship out of the U.S. So the want to be buyer asked someone on this site to help and they agreed to accept the property and the $ to facilitate the action the would be buyer proposed. Once the someone from this site received the goods and the $'s that was the end of the facilitation to the original would be buyer out of country. Again a deal and the term trust didn't happen in this transaction yet. I and I'm sure everyone on this site knows that there's not much you can do, all we can hope for is that someone does the right thing and soon.
Just to let you know I and I'm sure all here at G3GM appreciate the fact that you've allowed that someone to try and negotiate a solution to this problem, So thank you in behalf of all of us here.
2fat2fly
2fat2fly
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 am

to simplify dans words (i think) or at least my take is that buying or selling here is like face to face c/l rj ect buyer beware and the site is not liable or responsible for "bad deals". and even though we know each other here doesnt always mean we "know" each other.ive had a deal with the said member and was flawless but mine was face to face. heck I puthim up whenhe was gonna move down here andshowed him around.But i am neither gonna 100% stand behind or say things that i dont know to be true to bash him either. like others just wanna see an end to it so everyone is happy.
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:16 am

2fat2fly wrote:
BlackChevelleSS wrote:Oh please elaborate....
Sorry but the suggestion that G3GM.Com was involved in this, no I'm pretty sure I didn't say any thing regarding this site. I did insinuate a deal between two people that is not being completed, for me if I were the other party I to would be making some noise, you said it yourself all deals are somewhat of a trust thing.

Let me get this straight, one of the users on this site wanted to buy something off ebay but couldn't because the seller would not ship out of the U.S. So the want to be buyer asked someone on this site to help and they agreed to accept the property and the $ to facilitate the action the would be buyer proposed. Once the someone from this site received the goods and the $'s that was the end of the facilitation to the original would be buyer out of country. Again a deal and the term trust didn't happen in this transaction yet. I and I'm sure everyone on this site knows that there's not much you can do, all we can hope for is that someone does the right thing and soon.
Just to let you know I and I'm sure all here at G3GM appreciate the fact that you've allowed that someone to try and negotiate a solution to this problem, So thank you in behalf of all of us here.

ok this took place on the f/b group said has and from what i know deal was made like you said and when asked after long wait said member here said would send again feb 5 but has not contacted buyer with any shipping infoand stopped posting there and was posting here so buyer joined here and said member has not been here to my knowledge since post was made
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down