G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumper sink in sticky, im stuck.

+3
BlackChevelleSS
dynchel
driveit
7 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bumper sink in sticky, im stuck. - Page 2 Empty Re: bumper sink in sticky, im stuck.

Post by Limey SE Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Glad that was worked out .... Thanks Dan
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

bumper sink in sticky, im stuck. - Page 2 Empty Re: bumper sink in sticky, im stuck.

Post by BlackChevelleSS Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 pm

BTW there is no technical information posted in hidden forums. If you find a dead link or one that says any thing about not having the correct permissions let me know and it will get fixed. I do not know why the links were pointing to a group permissions page but they are fixed now.

bumper sink in sticky, im stuck. - Page 2 SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Thanks for that. Didn't know what to think cause I didn't have any options to fix
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm

the only one's are Gallery for that is donating members Now right ?
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:02 pm

patriot_5420 wrote:Well that sucks. Kinda disappointing that a ground level sticky has restricted info. How much do you have to contribute to technically be classified as "donating"?

There is no set donation, even a $1 would be technically a donation and would benefit the forum.

BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Limey SE wrote:the only one's are Gallery for that is donating members Now right ?

Gallery is open to all members and guests to view, but you have to be a donating member to add pictures to the gallerys

BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Gallery is seen by all but posting is donating members
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Lol ya beat me
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by patriot_5420 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:38 pm

It is fixed now thanks for that. You men are on point. Unfortunately I was thinking this was for the rear bumper. No that's the one I want to sink. I kinda like where the front sits. Ah well, no skin off, but I appreciate you fixing the links. Good on.

patriot_5420
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 am

Patriot I have the actual pics for the Rear bumper one, when I find them in my 1789 pics on Photobucket
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:14 am

BlackChevelleSS wrote:
patriot_5420 wrote:Well that sucks. Kinda disappointing that a ground level sticky has restricted info. How much do you have to contribute to technically be classified as "donating"?

There is no set donation, even a $1 would be technically a donation and would benefit the forum.

Yeah but that'd be a cheap-a$$ donation. LOL
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by patriot_5420 Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Thanks limey. I got thru the suspension work but didn't make it to the bumper this weekend. Looking at it tho I think the rear for mine takes a different process than the front. No shocks in the back. Just flat brackets bolted thru flats in the frame. Looks like I just need to take good measurements and drill 2 more holes in each side of the frame further back anda little higher to pull the rear bumper to where it needs to be.

patriot_5420
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2